Two Gold Wednesday!!

Alejandro

I went out on my regular wednesday hunt and there were two beginner detectorists there, it was their first hunt ever. After a couple of hours I went over to talk to them and they had actually read about me on the Korean MDing forums! Haha I'm famous! One of the detectorists left his area to try the dry sand and since I had been eyeing the erosion over there I thought I'd go check it out myself, glad I did! I pulled a 3.5 gram white gold ring in about 30 minutes. With the sun getting low I thought I go try the other beach next door and the third target was a 1.33 gram little yellow gold ring. Feeling good, plus hungry and tired, I headed home. It was indeed a good wednesday!

Attachments

• white ring.jpg
    white ring.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 540
  • gold ring.jpg
    gold ring.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 551
Congrats on a double gold day! That little yellow one looks like a pretty high karat by the color. Is there a marking in it? Good thing those beginners didn't get to them first. Good luck on future hunts. : )

Congrats on a double gold day! That little yellow one looks like a pretty high karat by the color. Is there a marking in it? Good thing those beginners didn't get to them first. Good luck on future hunts. : )

Oh I forgot to mention, both are 14K and both stones tested CZ, still waiting on my first diamond :)

Those websites are like a real kick in the nards. I have had people come up to me and want to look in my bag because they lost something and think I have it. :shock: In the summer I will stick to strictly night time. Not worth the hassle

Congrats on the gold. Your starting to get a pile saved up :yes:

Congrats on a couple of beauties. How much does a famous guy like you charge for an autograph?:lol:

for anyone on the forum free!!! Just kidding, no one wants my autograph :) Thanks for all the kind comments and thanks for looking have a great day and good luck out there!

Back
Top Bottom