Chrome Hearts pendant !!!!! almost better then gold,,WOW

Guamchief

No more from the Honey hole but 30ft away was a new one..:lol:

Attachments

• 42514 1.jpg
    42514 1.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 519
That is some cool looking goodies there!

No, but my hunting partner has sold some silver Skull charms for over $100/each! Does it have a makers mark? Your Chrome Hearts Pendant sells for over 26,500 yen, $265 U.S. Not a bad find. If you could clean it up good, it should fetch a good price!

Why do they call it a Chrome Hearts pendant? I don't see any hearts on it. Why are they so popular in Asia? What is the story behind it? Some really cool finds by the way.:yes:

Thanks for the link. I checked it out. It looks like stuff Jesse James would wear. Amazing what people will pay for that thug image...$137 for a ball cap with some weird writing on it! You could almost buy a Compadre for that! People need to get their priorities staight!

$137 for a ball cap with some weird writing on it! You could almost buy a Compadre for that! People need to get their priorities staight!

Now that is funny!:laughing: I'm unfamiliar with that jewelry but if it sells for that kind of moolah that great find. Plus it will be easier to let go than gold.:yes: Congrats.

Nice finds congrats! I found a Chrome Hearts ring last year, 32.4 gram silver whopper. Took It to their store in Los Angeles to confirm Authenticity, well comparing mine to the real deal, mine turned out to be a fake. I put It up on Ebay as an imitation Chrome Hearts and was still able to get $96 for it. The real one goes for $700, crazy eh?

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 314
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 303
I found a huge silver ring last year with a dagger on it. Since it was silver, I did not do anything with it but put it in the silver bag. Well I sold that bag, almost 900 grams of .925 to a buddy here on the island. After going through their catalog, I saw my dagger ring for over $1,200. I have a call into the guy to check that ring for me. My luck, it's already on the way to ARA!

Back
Top Bottom