Well it's a ring and my first one. LOL

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Ok some wise guy is leaving lots of tungstun carbide stuff in one of my hot spots. Even fits me. RATS.

4 dimes and 4 pennies and the ring and two junk earrings were my total good finds today. Well also against the shore were two nice boat fenders. Still in my truck.

Here is the pictures you all want. AND as a bonus you get to see a picture of my beautiful tungstun carbide and ceramic bracelet. YECH!

Happy hunting all.

I would still try to sell that ring on E-bay. I'm sure you could sell it. And if it doesn't you have a back up wedding band! :roll:;):laughing:

Congrats on getting out! At least you're finding stuff. Gotta start somewhere. Get the junk out of the way so the good stuff will show up. : ) Good luck on future hunts.

If your finding rings and earrings then you will be finding gold soon.
this means you're looking in the right places. Keep up the good work!!!

Funny thing is someone probably was upset losing that ring. :D Look on CL to see if there is a reward. Never know.....

I love how jewleres saell tungston rings for $100-$300! They are worthless. You can buy the same rings on amazon for $0.15 plus a couple bucks shipping.

Then again they price diamonds at 1000% of their actual value too.

I was so disapointed when i leaned this after I found my first tungston.

At least you did better then me. I only found pull tabs, bottle caps and some clad. I shouldn't complain though at least one of my beer caps was a Platinum.:laughing:

congrats on finding some good stuff at least its not junk
wish I could find some time to hunt too much work

Back
Top Bottom