Custom Vision/Spectra V3 Programs

13rannon

Elite Member
If anyone has a good custom vision/spectra V3 program for silver coins, relics, or anything else...could you post them here and kinda explain why you made the settings the way you did so the rest of us can learn?

I don't learn well from books and need a teacher to kinda steer me in the right direction/explain things.

Thanks in advance.

This is a great thread idea! I am currently working on a 2.5 kHz deep coin program and a program for the Bigfoot coil. I will start posting my adjustments to date. Thanks for starting this.

Keep Swing'in
Jack

High Five!

Thanks for posting here.

I was starting to think I was alone.

I have a couple of custom programs I use for relics and deep coins. They seem to work well for me but I didn't really have enough hours using them before the ground here dried out too much to dig without killing the grass and my field sites are all in crops. I would be glad to share my settings once I get to really give them a better test. Unless we get a really good rain soon, it will be a while before I can do any deep digging in lawns or parks and they don't harvest the beans and corn for a couple more months here. My favorite general use program is based on the relic program with tone ID and some other mods. Like you, I'm still learning my machine and I'm sure this post will benefit me too. Thanks for posting it.

There is a lot of settings to write down on the V3. I think I will choose a base program like "Coin & Jewelry" and then just list the modifications I have made. Maybe a standardized spreadsheet template can be made as well. Anyone have input on how best to share settings?

Keep Swing'in
Jack

Experiment...

I'm just fooling around. How's this....

Program: DEEP SILVER

DISCRIMINATION FREQUENCY AUDIO
Three Frequencies Target Volume
Visual Reject VDI Speaker 56
BottleCap Reject OFF Best Data Plug-in headphone 56
Hot Rock OFF Correlate Wireless headphone 48
VDI selected by Span Balance 0
Level Wrap Audio Threshold
Icon Salt Compensate Speaker 23
VDI X VDI Plug-in headphone 8
Graph Best Data Wireless headphone 8
Icons Correlate Balance 0
Park X Span Tone
Relic Wrap Fixed Threshold 195
Prospecting 2.5 kHz X VCO Threshold 128
Custom Normalize X Target Tone 200
7.5 kHz Overload Tone 65
Accept blocks Reject blocks Normalize Tone ID Mode
+65 to +95 -95 to +64 22.5 kHz Standard X
Normalize Shifted
Custom
FILTER & SPEED Search Audio
SENSITIVITY Search Discrimination
Rx Gain 12 Ground Filter 5 Hz BAND Threshold
Tx Boost OFF Recovery Delay 100 Tone ID
Discrimination 90 S.A.T. 20 Modulation
All Metal 70 Analysis Range
Match Search X All Metal
GROUND TRACKING Ground Filter VCO
AutoTrack X Recovery Delay Mixed Mode X
Report X S.A.T. Tone ID X
Inhibit X Modulation X
Speed 25 Range 1
Offset 0 VCO X
LockTrack Pinpoint Audio
Offset VCO X
Ratchet

I just copied the V's spreadsheet settings into this post.

Awesome, thanks for the program Lowjiber. As for ways to share programs just a list of settings is fine with me.

It would be good to have a streamline standard guide. I'll put some more thought into it on a rainy day.

There are some settings on that list that I have never seen before so I'm already starting to learn new stuff. lol

Awesome, thanks for the program Lowjiber. As for ways to share programs just a list of settings is fine with me.

It would be good to have a streamline standard guide. I'll put some more thought into it on a rainy day.
You DO have the V spreadsheet don't you???? If not, send me your email address in a PM and I'll forward it to you.

Last edited:
V3 Excell Spreadsheet....Programs

HI all
I see you would like a V3 chart well here you go. I found this chart on Find's Treasure Forums. If some of you don't know, this is a great sight for info on the V3. Larry (IL) made this chart he is a great guy. He needs a big
thank you for all the work he has done on this chart and giving it to all of us. There is great info on the V3 at this web sight. We are all trying to lurn this V3 and it is nice to get as much info as we can. If I find something someone can use here at this forum I will post it. :D

Scroll down till you see V3 Excell Spreadsheet....Programs.

http://www.findmall.com/list.php?66,page=1

Eagle 1

V3 Program Settings...

If I find something someone can use here at this forum I will post it.
I'll give it a shot...
Coin.jpg

CoinJewelry.jpg

DeepSilver.jpg

HighTrash.jpg

HiPro.jpg

Meteorite.jpg

Prospecting.jpg

Relic.jpg

SaltBeach.jpg

Last edited:
OOPS: It was made by MSG hoff not Larry (IL).

On the bottom tab Part 1 is from Coin to High Trash and Part 2 is from Meteorite to Common. Also, each mode has it's own spreadsheet with columns to make your own custom program or to keep track of your changes. Each tab will print out in two pages. You change enything you want and make your own spreadsheet. Prity cool

Eagle 1

understanding v3

Ok there are a few things i need to share with other v3 owners. even if you pick up a thousand pull tabs its worth all the effort, all your big gold rings are going to be from 26-51. never think that if all the bars don't line up on the display it's not a ring not the case. 90% of the time 1-10 will say 3" to 5" down but its 90% of the time 0" to 1/2" down. 90% of the time 1-10 is foil but your small rings and some of the most valuable ones are there. The strength of the pinpointer is a good indication of the depth. The most common medium size rings will be from 11-25. If you high grade over the site where you are detecting and leave zink and copper penny's behind and if there is a gold ring near them you will miss it or see a bouncing junk target. bouncing targets arnt always trash necklaces can bounce and some rings. bottel caps show up ass quarters most of the time and down to zink but the pinpointer will show high on the 2.5. Nickels will not always line up on the display screen but when anelized give the same graph almost every time.

tips
1 go slow
2 do a grid
3 remove every target
4 anelize every target and pay attention
5 this is a gold and nickel magnet i mean that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've found in Tennessee soil the 12 band works the best out of the ground filters. Also for relic hunting it's best to use just one freq 7.5

Back
Top Bottom