Beautiful morning in the water

zeemang

Forum Supporter
I made it out to the water this morning, ocean was like bathwater temp and as clear as it gets here. Fish everywhere too, always nice to see them up close.
I hunted about chest deep for 3 hours and got worn out from all the digging.
Targets were everywhere, so, lots of rings, a fake chain that looked great hanging out of the scoop, with one 3 gram 10k ticket and a weeks taco money as well!
HH all!

Attachments

• 20190807_100031.jpg
    20190807_100031.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 633
  • 20190807_130251.jpg
    20190807_130251.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 615
  • IMG-20190807-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20190807-WA0005.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 619
:dingding: Nice to see that you were rewarded with some yellow for your efforts!

Nice finds! And the water looks fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That water is Beautiful! And looks like the hunting is good!! Love the Gold ZZZZz!!

Thanks all, yes, going back soon even though it is a bit out of the way.
metaladdict, my wife took the picture from out on a pier, she came along and enjoyed the day reading a book as i hunted the elusive pesos and yellow!

Nice digs Z. Hey you havent given us a run down on what you think of your new heater.....love or hate? On this day it did pretty well.

Great hunt Z! That's a lot of targets for a water hunt. Your ring looked familiar so I looked back at my pictures album and found this:
picture.php

Funny how often we find the same finds as others on this forum. The guy to the right of the owl looks like he is metal detecting! Congrats on the gold and taco money! :yes:

Dewcon, I would say it is the best salt water detector for sub 900 bucks, not much competition in that segment, but honestly i am worried about long term durability. It's no excal, but then again it's less than half price, and i guess i would say it is at least half as good as an excal. Praise, but not high praise...
Seabeeron, it stays lit until it's done, not alot of taking it in and out of my mouth in between...

Back
Top Bottom