Silvers 48,49, & 50fty

Lil Worm6

Elite Member
Went out and door knocked Friday afternoon. My first knock gained me 4 yards, and looks like it's really going to pay off.

I hit half of the first yard Friday is all I hunted. It was a fun hunt!!!! I got onto 3 Mercs. and at least 25 wheats. I only dug 5 copper memorials, and that was all the clad that came out of the yard. I will be taking my time on my return trip. Friday I was really scooting through the yard at a pretty good clip.

Only 2 of my pics will upload. I will get the other two up shortly.

Attachments

• 10-18-1.jpg
    10-18-1.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 246
  • 10-18-3.jpg
    10-18-3.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 208
Congrats on the three mercs for starters, and the new permissions! Also congrats on hitting the 50 silver milestone! Getting close to that myself, and trying to keep up. :yes:

Way to go!!! I’m going to have a hard time keeping pace with you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you CW!!! Lmao man I'm waiting to jump on here, and see where you have left me in a trail of your silver dust!! :laughing:
Congrats on the three mercs for starters, and the new permissions! Also congrats on hitting the 50 silver milestone! Getting close to that myself, and trying to keep up. :yes:

Thank you Forgaist!!! You will get there for sure, and will have me playing catch up too!!!

Congrats on the new permission and #50 fty.And also a fine wheat harvest. Sounds like you have some good ground to hunt. I received my first yard permission since early summer, its been just to hot and dry to be digging in yards around here. It only gave up, a little clad, one toasted wheatie, n a beat up general service button. I plan to return and give it another shot. Good luck on your return trip. HH Mark

Back
Top Bottom