Chattanooga, Tennessee

I'm here in Ooltewah. I'm new. I just got my Ace 250 in the mail today. My best friend also got one. We would love to meet someone that wouldn't mind showing a couple of beginners a few tricks.

Harrison off Hwy 58 here.

Hunted Ooltewah just last week sorry guys, I know of a certain middle school NO NAMES (home of the owls) that has a practice field famous for producing quarters. Last year it produced two .925 rings.

Hey Ninja, that school is across the street from my house. I will have to give it a hunt some time. Thanks

What shool? :cool: Last year I pulled nearly a roll of quarters from there. There is also a park out by Little Debbie I have had my eye on, plus the new park with the military stuff along the creek, and lots of other schools I just havent been to yet. I will let you guys have that since it is close to you. Lots of old stuff between Ooltewah and Cleveland.

We have found an old foundation where a house once was. We are working on getting permission now. I hope it turns out good. I'm still trying to figure out my Ace250. The first day it went off like crazy in my yard. Didn't find much.

Billy

St. elmo here

Hey guys. I have been hunting for 1 season now....and i am hooked. I usually hunt twice a week. As of late i am hitting st. elmo and the foot of lookout. I would love to make a sunday hunt for some folks.

Walker County NWGA here...

I'd like to hook-up for some relic hunts or old home places. I live about 25mi south of Chattanooga.

Man, a coordinated hunt would be great! We need a site to accomodate at least a dozen or so MDers. I would offer such a site, but dont have one that large here locally.
We could always do a HUGE tot lot invasion at the butt-crack-o-dawn around town.:cool: Clear em all out before it gets busy.

Man, a coordinated hunt would be great! We need a site to accomodate at least a dozen or so MDers. I would offer such a site, but dont have one that large here locally.
We could always do a HUGE tot lot invasion at the butt-crack-o-dawn around town.:cool: Clear em all out before it gets busy.

Or we could go to the field we were chased off at the school. :lol:

I have access to a campground close to the Hiwassee river it would take on a dozen or more peeps. We would have to wait till fall but would be central to all those coming from Knoxville and other areas as well.

I live right outside of Huntsville, AL but am in Chattanooga on a bi-weekly basis for work. I have a White's XLT that I'll be glad to throw in the truck next trip and maybe hook up with some of you guys for a late-afternoon / early evening weekday hunt.

Whattya think?

Ringgold (work in Chatt here) so let me know whats and wheres :) would love to get out again.

Back
Top Bottom