Chattanooga, Tennessee

Need somewhere to hunt.

I am in North Alabama and looking for someone to hunt with. I am new to area but have been relic hunting for years.

Awesome! We got a group. Now we need a spot. I dont much have much experience in relic hunting but want to try if anyone has a decent sized area.

TN Valley group

I created a group Tennessee Valley (Quick Links > Uncategorized).
Please join and tell anyone else in the valley, that way we all have one place to 'meet' here.

I don't have a MD yet, keep meaning to give it a go.
Tom
(Madison)

I live here in Hixson and this will be my first year devoted to this new hobby. if it's at least 50 degrees and I ain't working that day, I'm out hunting. I got a Compadre from the local Tesoro dealer and just picked up one of those Cen-tech pinpointers from the Harbor Freight on Brainerd Rd. Totally low-budget but hey, what can you do to appease the wife initially, you know. lol

I apologize for the hiatus. I work around the wife's schedule, 2 kids, and these good-weather days seem few and far between! No question, I'd be down to hunt. I'll pm the cell and Facebook (if you got it too). Nice to make a local acquaintance.

Looking for local diggers

I am a newby with a new ace 350 and would like to find some people to hunt with and share locations with. I have some experience and already have had great luck with my unit. Anyway send me a message and we can go from there.

I live in Harrison off Birchwood Pike. Many, many great places in the Chattanooga area where you can and can't dig. Good luck to all you guys.

My goodness! I remember this 9 year old thread from when I was new to the hobby!

Kind of like those "9 years ago today" posts that pop up on FB! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom