Attachments

• detrings_166.jpg
    detrings_166.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,646
  • detrings002_745.jpg
    detrings002_745.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 1,607
FINDING RINGS

My wife and i seem to have better than normal luck finding rings. i am wearing an 18k wht gold with a 1/4 carat near perfect diamond ring that my wife found on a soccer field side line. value $1200.00 we have had the best luck with rings at the univ of oregon athletic fields and "outside" graduation areas in the grass

also she just found a 14k , 20 inch chain with mother of guadalupe medallion. value approx $400.00 if you have colleges in your area definitly hunt the athletic areas

MAC IN EUGENE

I demand a drooling emoticons, for such pretty shiny stuff like that! :yes:

Thanks for the pics Mac.

Very nice collection, Mac (this, and the other posts)...!
Really classy display too.

Wow, and I thought I had a lot of keeper rings at six, lol! Great work you two, you make one heck of a team!! Now leave some for the rest of us!!

thats not fare,not fare at all,man you two are true hunters,i would say good luck but what the use you two have all the luck one needs.

That is quite a haul! Congratulations. Bet you and the wife have dug up your share of
pull tabs to get those treasures.

Now thats one collection macdaddy, I hope someday I have a tenth of what you've found, You must enjoy it allot or have bunch's of spare time, congrats :shock:

Back
Top Bottom