Observing people

steve in so la

Forum Supporter
Do you watch people and note where they hang out in parks & schools ? Or at other places also, like a church gathering, etc.

Today I was at a park play area and dug only a few coins all around the play structures. However, at one spot around some hangy things I dug a bunch of coins and a silver bracelet. I cleaned that area and went to a nearby structure when 2 parents and their 2 kids showed up. Right off the kiddies wanted to go to the hot spot I had been at. The whole time I was there they played there. The parents said "lets go try the swings, etc . But the kids said no".
I think I have some more observing to do in the future. steve in so az

I try to, but in this town people are too leary of "people watchers"...so, I just glance as I drive by and try to remember where the kids were playing, etc., etc....

As I drove through a park the other day, a bunch of boys were playing basket ball. I noticed that their girlfriends were all sitting in front of some small trees to one side of the court. I plan to check that area out when I can find it with no one around.

Watching where folks congregate is part of the "research" we all need to do to increase our hunting success! My wife and I like to take walks along our Boardwalk here at the Main Beach and while we are there I am always making note of where most of the people are hanging out on the sand!!:D:yes::cool:

Without a doubt I notice where the people are in the spots I hunt. As I drive back and forth to work I look at all the tot lots, playgrounds and parks to see where the people hang out. And I've noticed they do all tend to go to the same areas.

I like checking around large trees,and have noticed if there is a low hanging branch where the kids can climb on and/or hang from,I follow
right under it,always good for some clad!!!

Used this tip today....

On my way home I went around the back part of a school and scoped out the play areas. Making note of where the kids cluster.
That's it wave your hands about wildly in an attempt to be cool. I'll find the ring that flies off your finger. Muuaahhhaaahahaha !
Marty

Back
Top Bottom