Where do i park?

xonor1

This is a question that i've had for some time now, and i just wanted to know where people park their car when they ask for permission. Most of the time, i'll be asking for permission in a neighborhood and just simply pull up on the curb and park there to go up to the door and ask for permission. However, there is a stretch of road that has some old houses along it but the road is far too busy to pull up on the curb and park. There are no real places to park nearby either. I was wondering what everyone else would do in this situation? I'm still a noob when it comes to metal detecting basics, so anything helps me.

Get a horse!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

This is a question that i've had for some time now, and i just wanted to know where people park their car when they ask for permission. Most of the time, i'll be asking for permission in a neighborhood and just simply pull up on the curb and park there to go up to the door and ask for permission. However, there is a stretch of road that has some old houses along it but the road is far too busy to pull up on the curb and park. There are no real places to park nearby either. I was wondering what everyone else would do in this situation? I'm still a noob when it comes to metal detecting basics, so anything helps me.

Maybe their driveway?

If you have seen the situation and don't know, it's going to be much hard for us that have no idea what it looks like guide you.

If they live on a busy street, and street parking is not something done on that road, the residents are quite used to people pulling into their driveway. I would pull into the driveway, but only to the point I'm out of the road. If there is no curb, and it looks like the grass adjacent to the road is used as a parking area, that would possibly be my first choice though.

Its actually a good question, even though none of us can accurately see the specifics of what you are dealing with....Theres a few handy tricks...

Houses with a "For Sale" sign? Yeah, wheel right on into the driveway, go knock...ask if it would be alright for you to park here for a bit while you look for the Water supply stub or locate the gas main valves....Use visual cues...you can generally tell if a house is empty or vacant...Or if somebody is off at work...vacant house driveways are free game...

Dress halfway nice, dont linger too long in any one area...look official...be friendly if anyone curious approaches...

The houses are on the highway so parking on the curb is a no go and crossing the street is not ideal.

Back
Top Bottom