Silvers #123, #124 and #125...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
I went out at sunrise and thought for a bit I hadn't got the memo and was invading the wrong beach...where are they all:pirates:...what I thought was a buoy off in the distance was actually Frank out up to his neck, I found out later:lol:...Craig and Dan showed up after a while to help me clear the lead out of the way. 27 pieces today, 25 of which are fishing weights, which need to be removed to get to stuff underneath...and some junk, clad, 3 wheats and 3 silvers were my finds with the GT...
IMG_0131_zpscab152af.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] Never seen a glass bolt before...
IMG_0134_zps7850c83b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0135_zpsfce44f5f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] Silvers #123, #124 and #125...
IMG_0132_zpsb1d051cf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] Another first, 2 silvers encrusted together. Should I leave them as is or take them apart?
IMG_0133_zps11b18da1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] At one point I looked back and realized I was a couple hundred feet from the shore, one misstep into any of the hundreds of craters that have been dug:lol: and it's game over for the GT...it's about time to retire it from hunting out in the water:yes:...thanks as always for looking and Happy Hunting!

I went out at sunrise and thought for a bit I hadn't got the memo and was invading the wrong beach...where are they all:pirates:...what I thought was a buoy off in the distance was actually Frank out up to his neck, I found out later:lol:...Craig and Dan showed up after a while to help me clear the lead out of the way. 27 pieces today, 25 of which are fishing weights, which need to be removed to get to stuff underneath...and some junk, clad, 3 wheats and 3 silvers were my finds with the GT...Never seen a glass bolt before...At one point I looked back and realized I was a couple hundred feet from the shore, one misstep into any of the hundreds of craters that have been dug:lol: and it's game over for the GT...it's about time to retire it from hunting out in the water:yes:...thanks as always for looking and Happy Hunting!

If those were a couple reales I would leave them together but they are just two silver dimes :lol:

Your signature is starting to look like Itsarings :D

I can see why your handle is Captain Silver, than again it could also be Captain Lead. :lol: Another very nice hunt Bruce.

I can't even begin to imagine how much lead we've all pulled out of there, it seems to be endless.

Last edited:
I can see why your handle is Captain Silver, than again it could also be Captain Lead. :lol: Another very nice hunt Bruce.

I can't even begin to imagine how much lead we've all pulled out of there, it seems to be endless.

You're not kidding Frank :yes:

Congrads Captain, you are racking up the silver...n lead....Do I see the word Sword at the bottom of your post?

What do you reckon the glass bolt was used for? That is really cool! Its even more cool how you found it because of the nut! Never seen that before either! Good hunt!

Cool hunt buddy.Congrats on the oldies.Can't wait to come dig some lead with you guys.....:lol: That glass bolt appears to be a wire insulator of some sort? Cool find.

Back
Top Bottom