fsa46

Forum Supporter
001 (640x360) (2).jpg

004 (640x511).jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

010 (640x573).jpg

Hunting up to my neck produced the finds posted. Also the small gold ring found yesterday.

The silver school ring had so much cookie material on it , it was almost a conglomerate. I had a before pic of it but deleted it my mistake, it was a site to behold.: yes:

No gold today but an enjoyable hunt. The Normandy beach was being attacked again today west of me and Craig led the charge. :laughing:

View attachment 284774

View attachment 284775

View attachment 284776

View attachment 284777

View attachment 284778

View attachment 284779

Hunting up to my neck produced the finds posted. Also the small gold ring found yesterday.

The silver school ring had so much cookie material on it , it was almost a conglomerate. I had a before pic of it but deleted it my mistake, it was a site to behold.: yes:

No gold today but an enjoyable hunt. The Normandy beach was being attacked again today west of me and Craig led the charge. :laughing:

That is a cool school ring Frank... I looked for you but didn't see you... Bruce is moving futher into the dark side... You did well where you were hunting... I killed it in the lead dept today again :lol:

Some good time spent out FSA, Love the big silvers!

That is a cool school ring Frank... I looked for you but didn't see you... Bruce is moving futher into the dark side... You did well where you were hunting... I killed it in the lead dept today again :lol:

The reason you couldn't see me is because only my head was above water. :heartylaugh:

How clear is the water there? If a diver was out there over your head would he produce much do you think?

Nice recoveries

It was very clear today. Yes, I think it would be very productive but not as many targets as where Craig was hunting.

That was a really nice hunt. Congrats on some very nice finds. Almost makes me want to do some water hunting...almost.

Awesome!!! :dingding: The HS ring is that 1972 or 1872?

Congrads

On the gold score Frank, be careful you might draw Craig into the deeper water, but all that lead is keeping him in shallow :lol:, just kidding :dingding: Frank way to go, Earl

Great hunt. In another week or so, you can hunt the same spots in a foot or more less water.

Back
Top Bottom