Ring: Lost, Found, Returned

serchn4chedr

Elite Member
Long story short. Followed up on a request from lostmystuff.net for a lost ring. I found it the guys yard in a foot of snow. Tungsten carbide rang up solid 42 on AT Pro. As I handed over the ring he let me know how thankful he was because he is in the Marines and he was leaving for deployment tonight and won't be back for 6 months and didn't want to leave without his wedding band. Unfortunately it was cracked from either the ice thawing and freezing or from when it flew off his hand and hit a car. Well that made me feel good as I was able to help a Marine that was putting his life on the line for our country and freedoms. Thank you to all that are serving or have served our country.

Attachments

• 20160218_102412.jpg
    20160218_102412.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 481
Awesome story! Tungsten is incredibly hard to scratch but it's brittle and breaks easily!

Thanks for helping him out Chedr... Got the notice from lostmystuff, but couldn't make it up till Sat.(90 miles one way) I emailed him Friday morning that I'd be up on Saturday and he replied later that it was found by a member. Again thanks for finding the ring and promoting this great hobby and LostMyStuff. HH Tom

Job well done and I'm sure, VERY much appreciated by the Devil Dog! From a former Marine myself, I can imagine how grateful he must me. Semper Fi.:rifle: :surrender:

Back
Top Bottom