Cleaned’em all out...

jwp1964

Forum Supporter
I’ve spent about 12 hours this year hunting public ground I made some great finds at last year.

The Deus has made the Declaration they are hunted out. I got it all, lol.

Today I searched a pretty good spot for 2 hours...1 Zincoln was the take for the hunt.

Back to door knocking. No public ground within an hours drive I haven’t beat to death.

I don’t even have a wheat in 12 hours of swinging this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ill bet there's more there man, just maybe not enough to justify spending any extended period of time there. You will get on some new spots I'm sure...GL in 2018!

Yeah,there’s always something left but to what extreme do you want to go? I have a fairly large park like that,but it’s not worth going in and trying to play superhero. I DO have other places...when you DONT,it’s a tough call. The train will start rolling,good luck on the permissions and this season!

Hunted out ?
0k .. I'll be checking that place off my list .
Thanks 👍
Dew
Was that public ground a phone booth at one time J ?
😎

Last edited:
Ill bet there's more there man, just maybe not enough to justify spending any extended period of time there. You will get on some new spots I'm sure...GL in 2018!

ROI is definitely to low now. There are no new public spots within an hours drive. I'll have to do some heavy door knocking.

Hunted out ?

0k .. I'll be checking that place off my list .

Thanks [emoji106]

Dew

Was that public ground a phone booth at one time J ?

[emoji41]

Lol, it was a lot of things.

Change frequencies and try???

I don't like change! I'm old and grumpy.

Yeah,there’s always something left but to what extreme do you want to go? I have a fairly large park like that,but it’s not worth going in and trying to play superhero. I DO have other places...when you DONT,it’s a tough call. The train will start rolling,good luck on the permissions and this season!

Thanks IDX. ROI definitely very low now.

Never new of a place that has been cleaned out ! :lol:

You can come give it a shot and confirm it for me, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about your hunting grounds, it's not like anybody will be dropping silver or wheat any time soon either:no:
Time to expand your kingdom...

Does that include all the ball fields, schools, lake public fishing/beach access, and playgrounds? Took a look at Maryville on maps, and noticed a green strip from the south to the airport. Old rail line?

Hows the competition?

Bummer, but maybe give them a rest and revisit after some time. Crazy how that works for me when I go back and then start finding stuff.

Thanks Jam.

Sorry to hear about your hunting grounds, it's not like anybody will be dropping silver or wheat any time soon either:no:
Time to expand your kingdom...

Drove an hour one way yesterday and just found some more clad.

Does that include all the ball fields, schools, lake public fishing/beach access, and playgrounds? Took a look at Maryville on maps, and noticed a green strip from the south to the airport. Old rail line?

Hows the competition?

More detector it's per capita here than any place I've ever seen. I've hit everything multiple times.

It's only hunted out when every last bit of trash (including all iron) has been taken away, so that there's no chance of anything been masked!

Try vacant lots where once old houses stood, I've found a lot of good stuff on them.

Oddly enough one site a big ole school built in the 30s I’ve hunted with deus, at pro/max Vaquero.. thought I hammered it to death.. picked up an Etrac and pulled two more silvers last weekend! Nothin like deep silver whistle at 10 inches!

Good luck!

Thanks twizzlerlord. I could use a little luck.

Oddly enough one site a big ole school built in the 30s I’ve hunted with deus, at pro/max Vaquero.. thought I hammered it to death.. picked up an Etrac and pulled two more silvers last weekend! Nothin like deep silver whistle at 10 inches!

The sites I hit have been hunted with every imaginable machine for forty years. I picked up silvers from spots where etrac and ctx swingers quit going because time to find ratios are ridiculously high. On another note you can have all the 10 inch silver dimes, that kinda digging is way to hard on my back!

Only one zincoln? Wow!!

You'll be in the zone again soon, I'm sure.

Ha, thanks Happa, but the only way I’m getting in the zone again is moving, lol.

It's only hunted out when every last bit of trash (including all iron) has been taken away, so that there's no chance of anything been masked!

Try vacant lots where once old houses stood, I've found a lot of good stuff on them.

That’s true, but if the Deus can’t sniff it out it can stay. I’m too broke down to dig every signal, probably why I haven’t pulled a gold since my back went bad, lol.

Back
Top Bottom