Some days it's all clad and junk rings. Still a great day.

Stiffwrists

Elite Member
Dug over 40 dimes and 5 rings. No silver and the rings are junk. (The jury's still out on the gold colored one) I still have a blast digging and hoping. Such a relaxing afternoon.

Attachments

• 20171125_170929_resized.jpg
    20171125_170929_resized.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 105
I KNOW there was a big pile o' pulltabs & slaw with that kind of digging. Nice work Sir! Five rings in one hunt; even if junk, is quite impressive.

You are quite correct! My pulltab count was through the roof today. Thanks. Some days I just wake up and tell myself "I'm diggin it all today"

Dug over 40 dimes and 5 rings. No silver and the rings are junk. (The jury's still out on the gold colored one) I still have a blast digging and hoping. Such a relaxing afternoon.

I have that happen a lot more often than I have silver and gold pop up. Usually in a group of 5, though, at least one will be something decent.

My "worst" was a 9 ring day (still my #1 count), in an elementary school yard. Not a single one was anything but junk. My son, pulled 2 rings out the same day, one a beautiful tungsten, and the other a junker too.

I'd have traded all 9 of the lousy ones for that tungsten, even though it's not considered "precious," they sure do keep their looks in the dirt!

Skippy

Back
Top Bottom