Stoopin' N Stabbin'

Mud-puppy

Forum Supporter
Once again, Clad Hunt...4 mornings in a row...samey same, yada yada yada... ping,stoop,stab,repeat...home by noon and not missed by anyone!....:laughing: 165 coins for $36.65...

In the last 4 days, the take is 581 coins for $125.32 with 340 miles driven....

Its Gonna frost and freeze tonight, makes stabbing tough...I have about nowhere left to go anyway...will research tomorrow am and maybe find someplace I can have one more decent day at...I gotta get home and rake leaves by noon...:no:

Attachments

• nov 25-17-2.jpg
    nov 25-17-2.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 454
  • nov 25-17-1.jpg
    nov 25-17-1.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 456
  • nov 25-17.jpg
    nov 25-17.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 446
Nice, congrats on another productive hunt! 340 miles is a long way, but it pays off for you! :)

80 miles per day round trip average, 11 gal of gas, for about $28usd...at 50mph average which is a generous guess, probably more like 40.. thats over 8hrs just driving! :laughing: I can say I've driven a lot farther for less on some fruitless hunts, just getting lucky on these ones to about break even!...I'm spending more time driving than hunting! :laughing:

I must say, you’ve been killing it with the clad. Great job Mud! I’m not looking forward to winter at all.

Thanks Bruin...I'm about at 1000 Q's since late Oct...I'll have to add it up tomorrow when I'm done...Thanksgiving break is about the only time a guy can string together a decent run at all these schools...otherwise its just Sunday mornings kinda deal...

Are we gonna see a new clad king for 2017 :?:
MUD-PUPPY reigning king of clad of 2017 :kingdances:
taking the title of 2016 from AT PRO DUDE ? :bling:

Way to go...again! Too bad the Coinstar is getting all your gas money. Easy coin dump, but you're effiency takes a hit. You are the Cladmaster, dangit! Numbers like yours should not be dinged twelve percent, or whatever it is.
Sorry for the rant. That middleman thing bugs me like it bugs you.
...and all that with a standard screwdriver! :shock:

That's a good haul..... I enjoy days like that

Yes!...Its been about perfect weather here this year to attempt it...Thanks Chris!

Ouch! My knees are beginning to hurt,,,,,
You know John, just stooping over like that, really isnt bad on the knees or any other part of the body..just a real comfortable ache all over kind of deal like any normal day!:laughing:

Are we gonna see a new clad king for 2017 :?:
MUD-PUPPY reigning king of clad of 2017 :kingdances:
taking the title of 2016 from AT PRO DUDE ? :bling:

Thanks DD! AtPro Dude is a huge inspiration to Mega Claddies everywhere! In fact, the main reason I gave such an effort is due to those outstanding numbers we see from him on that table shot! I'd just like to be considered worthy to be able to hold his coat someday!
He aint got a thing to worry about!...I didnt get out much and I didnt keep records this year.....

Way to go...again! Too bad the Coinstar is getting all your gas money. Easy coin dump, but you're effiency takes a hit. You are the Cladmaster, dangit! Numbers like yours should not be dinged twelve percent, or whatever it is.
Sorry for the rant. That middleman thing bugs me like it bugs you.
...and all that with a standard screwdriver! :shock:

Thanks Foragist! Oh well the Coinstar is the least of my monetary worries......Somebodys always taking my money... if it wasnt the Coinstar, it would be the Govt or some inlaw or something..:laughing: .I'm just so thankful I have the health and can go out and find dirty money if I ever need to.....This Sport truly is a foraging kind of thing...When I was a trapper, $35 would be equal to 7 muskrats that a guy would have to catch and skin and stretch and then take to a buyer or ship up to an auction...Middlemen all over the value chain there! Not to mention a guy had to buy a license!...This Sport is easier on a guy and has immediate payback without talking to a soul if they dont want to, and No license required!...:laughing:.

There goes Mud again. Stab and grab. You just might beat ATPRO DUDE this year. I have not heard much from him either.
I think my back would be killing me if I was stabbing that much. I try to get out a little at a time. My lower back craps out on me.
Nice work Mud. You take care.. KEN :D

Marathon long weekend for clad! Nice work, Mud - can't wait to see if you got out today (Sunday) and see how you did!

Thanks guys...Well, frosty...cant grass hunt on nice fields when its got frost or you kill it and leave horrible footprints, so I just cruised along the sidewalk edges of about 5 schools and parks....So its over...no more big clad posts from me for a while!. :laughing: I did find this cool painted rock in the form of an RV trailer! Thats a sign! The note on the bottom said to take it somewhere else and post a picture on its website....

Attachments

• nov 26-17-2.jpg
    nov 26-17-2.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 287
  • nov 26-17-3.jpg
    nov 26-17-3.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 306
  • nov 26-17-1.jpg
    nov 26-17-1.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 304
  • nov 26-17.jpg
    nov 26-17.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 290
Dang with all that bending I'd probably have to reinvest at least 1/3 of my take into Alieve.

Nice job Alowishus Devadander Abercrombie

You amaize me Mud ... that's just crazy .
And a lot of deep knee bends .. you should be dunking a basketball again very soon.👍

Back
Top Bottom