Daylight savings time,,who likes it

Have to agree with this guy

Attachments

• inontime.jpg
    inontime.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 200
doesn't really seem to matter what we the people think....
they are just gonna keep changing it around till they get tired of doing.
Whoever THEY are...
just saying.

( I agree with the wise old Indian too! )

Most of the swingers I hunt with still work so gives us another hour in the evening. I like it.

I never understood it but think it's a gov't mandated curfew. You can't save daylight going forward or backward, the sun still rises and sets in the same amount it would normally no matter how we change clocks.

I like it. Though, I do think they should just leave the clocks where they are and make EDST into EST and stop with the spring forward, fall back stuff.

Here in the US, we have Woodrow Wilson to thank for the insanity of switching the clocks back and forth.

I have a large sun dial , it's really a pain when it comes time to change !:grin:
,,,,,HH

I am also retired. I still dont like it. It messes with my mind and I dont like that. My mind knows when it is bed time. Now it is still daylight out when I get tired and want to go to bed. By the time I catch up, they change it again.
Maybe it is good for the farmers. Maybe good for those that play golf.
I give up. Change that time and see if I care... KEN

I feel better in the daylight savings time!

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

I don't care for it. It's dark now again in the early mornings, makes it harder to squeeze a quick hunt in before work. I know it will eventually get lighter earlier again, but man, why can't we just leave the damn clocks alone. I should move to Arizona :lol:

It just means that I have to get up an hour earlier to be at the beach in time to see the sun rise. Since I am totally retired and do all I can to avoid that nasty four letter word called "Work" the change does not make any difference to me

I like it. It gives me an hour more of evening daylight to hunt. Besides, I don't do mornings anyway.

Wanna hear something funny? Several years ago, shortly after the time switch an old lady called in to the local radio station and complained: "I wish they'd stop messing with the time.. Its killing all of my flowers!". True story. :laughing:

I used to spend the better part of a day driving around the DFW area resetting sprinkler timers, light timers,alarm systems,HVAC automation and card access systems on commercial buildings. Now I just change a few at home. Still a stupid waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom