What is better than 69 gold rings?

Yeah OBN is on me A LOT to join that but I don't like that they make you show your face :) It's bad enough I have people from other cities nearby now looking for where I hunt. (not too hard to find a female hunter here). But there are a few female hunters here so I'd rather they not know what I look like :) Maybe if they let me use my silhouette pic... maybe...

I wouldn’t worry about it. I know what you look like and I still can’t find where you hunt....(SIGH!). :?:

Finding gold with such consistency requires determination and toughness that few hunters posesss. I admire your research and hunting skills, and hope that 2018 is even better for you. Your posts are both interesting and entertaining, the results speak for themselves. I tip my hat to you.

Kapi

Do you have the pile of rings loot pick, like OBN sports at the end of the year for a- brief viewing howboutit :?: Of coarse there is 2 more days left to go , could be 75 !!!!!!!

:dingding: That simple setting is really pretty!

Yeah Felix, very odd to see two small round cuts in that shaped ring. Neato :)

The Queen Dances Once Again, your finding in one year, more than what- some find in a Lifetime, :lol: You go girl :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

TY, I have been very blessed!

You had a great year Barb. I hope 2018 brings you a better one! Congrats on all the wonderful finds.

Thank you! I can't imagine it will keep up as the hurricanes fall further and further into the past but I sure hope it does!

Your one Hell of a Hunter girl! 70 gold rings in a year is what many find in years of hunting. Sure would love to see you over there but I do understand about being watched.

Now if I could get the best male hunter to post on the "D" then I would feel complete. He does not post at all, and flies way below the radar.

Thanks OBN. I attribute most of my success to how slow I move :) As for flying under the rader, THAT is smart!

Hunted with OBN , he's always, aware of his surrounding's,looking around for other pirates, he got that jet ski so he can make a quick exit :yes: , there has been only one time anyone could catch him- dead out of water, the time we were to hook up at a well know park for hunting, he couldn't wait for me to show up, i saw from a distance what appeared to be a look a like ghost buster, it kept coming closer, low and behold it was OBN yelling, i forgot to zip up my dry suit, it was filled with water , i said you should have waited for me, you rushed to get the jump, :detector: and looked what happened , after he went over to his suv, i never laughed so hard in my life , you would have had to be their , :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

:laughing:

I got the master plan, i find a nice Russian girl that want's a jet ski ride, ill just un-zip your dry suit, and we will ride off into the sunset , :surfin::shemademe::sweet::egyptian: HOWBOUTIT ps BEFORE WE LEAVE, you hand over a ring that makes her feel special , ill slice a hole in the dry suit , so you won't look like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPr7cYLq3dk

:laughing:

Beauty of a ring and picture of said ring, congrats on the gold!

Thanks!

Beautiful unique ring !!! Congrats on a great year.

Thanks!

I have to congratulate you on such a FANTASTIC year!!!! You have done exceptionally well,,,,,I don't know anyone in Florida that has those totals,,,,All of your time and efforts have paid you well,,,,,most people I know are seeing decreases in finds this year,,,,including me,,,,,,,:laughing:best of luck in 2018!!,,,,GL HH

Interestingly enough my close detecting friends are also seeing decreases in their finds. As I said early I attribute my success this year (in part) to how slow I move and the willingness and time to travel to spots.

Congrats on the 70 Kap. Young lady you are a real Pirate.:pirate:

Thanks my friend!

another nice one barb. how many are hiding in your pouch yet for this years reveals? :wow: awesome year . I gotta move south. -7 degrees here at my beaches :shock:

No more and I won't be detecting until next year so thus ends the year :)

Thats better than One per week! What a great year you have had! We sure enjoyed your antics afield this season! Besides your Gold and silver finds...the entertaining adventures of Mr Carrot and Shelly and all..:laughing:.

Thanks so much for the feedback. I really enjoy making those cartoons :)

What a tally! 70 is awesome! Wish I could hit 5% of your totals in gold rings.....

Thanks! It's been a great season, just needed two hits from massive hurricanes to stir stuff up.

Congratulations on an Outstanding year. I can only dream of having a year half as good. I don't find many pieces of gold but I enjoy each and every one of them. You and folks like Joe and Mark are an inspiration to many of us. Keep digging those rings in the new year.

Thanks so much.

Ow, thats a lot of rings! Don't rub it in.:lol:

The only bad part about doing so well in one year is trying to do that again next year! :laughing:

Awesome ytd count, wtg kapi!

Thanks Zman!

Sheesk, you need to open up a jewelry store by now !

Sadly most are not in sellable condition. They just sit in a safe deposit box waiting for my son to claim them some day after I die :laughing:

Comgrats Kapi you really killed it this year! One more? :cool:

Thanks Irons! No more for this year. Ending the year with 70. Done detecting for the year.

congrats kapi 70 gold:wow: very happy for you WTG!!!!

Thanks!

I wouldn’t worry about it. I know what you look like and I still can’t find where you hunt....(SIGH!). :?:

Sometimes I'm a lot closer to you than you know :)

Really nice year!!! I've enjoyed seeing a lot of your finds. I'm only 70 behind you :laughing: good luck in 2018!

Thanks! You got a day and a half to catch up! :)

Finding gold with such consistency requires determination and toughness that few hunters posesss. I admire your research and hunting skills, and hope that 2018 is even better for you. Your posts are both interesting and entertaining, the results speak for themselves. I tip my hat to you.

Thanks for the kind words!

Do you have the pile of rings loot pick, like OBN sports at the end of the year for a- brief viewing howboutit :?: Of coarse there is 2 more days left to go , could be 75 !!!!!!!

I will take a pic of them all together after the New Year when I get back home and can visit my safe deposit box :) As for 75 ..... I'm done detecting for the year. I won't get back out until next week sometimes. 70 is the year end total for the year :)

Nice catch Kapi! Definitely a unique setting :yes:

Thanks! Sure caught my interest. Odd indeed!

Back
Top Bottom