Strong Hunt with the Silver Make Olaf Strong!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
I decided last night from my options based on the tides and surf to go to “Penny Beach” at dawn. My chances at gold there aren’t great but they are good for a target rich workout! I have only been there once since Irma so it was due. I hunted for 4 hours and was thinking I wasn’t going to get anything good when the silver popped in the scoop at about the 3 hour mark. The amount of targets was great and I got to my goal of the 100 coins which I was hoping for with a decent amount of clad for a water hunt. Toy “Olaf” was a surface find in the water. He will now join his other friends on my wooden fence. The mystery item came up with a target and I’m guessing it’s some type of vertebrae for a large fish, maybe a Tarpon? (But I'm not sure).

Attachments

• 12-26-17.jpg
    12-26-17.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 273
  • 12-26-17 Silver.jpg
    12-26-17 Silver.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 253
  • 12-26-17 Mystery.jpg
    12-26-17 Mystery.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 249
  • 12-26-17 Junk.jpg
    12-26-17 Junk.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 248
So u dug 343 items in 240 minutes. That's impressive.

Thats a really cool backyard fence display you got going on Felix! :laughing: Its like some sort of goofy beach toy Cracker Barrel!

FWIW, Up here, we take our rotten zincs and throw them up on the roof to keep the mold from growing...also tossing them out in the driveway for traction...

Attachments

• sub.jpg
    sub.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 134
LOL, I have the same shark and the same bomb. Actually I have a bunch of those bombs but different colors.

Congrats on the silver. That could have been gold. You just never know. Glad you could get out. Mud has less snow than I do. It was minus 9 yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom