No one up but me and Trump

Wom 27

Elite Member
Been up for a couple hours now just listening to the sleet bounce off the windows. Can't sleep. Had carpal tunnel surgery less than a day ago and the whole thing throws your world a little out of wack. Definitely gonna put a crimp in my hobby ( I don't consider it a "sport" unless you run while swinging ).i was off to a good start with 9 silvers and an 1866 half penny. Oh well.
Anyone who's happy with this surgery, feel free to let me about it. HH !

Been up since 4, as usual. Just sitting here watching the white stuff falling. Wishing a speedy recovery to you so you can get back to our beloved SPORT. What we do is way more physical than golf and it is a sport.:lol:

Up off ur butt "troop" ya got some recovery to get thru and back out on the field supporting ur hobby. The snow is for your relaxation and to pull attention away from current political happenings. Wishing u a speedy mend to that all important grip on things.

I had the carpal tunnel surgery on both hands back in 97 and it was a total success, 20 years now and no problems. It's a little pain now but you will be glad you did it. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Had that surgery a few years ago. Really thought my detecting and guitar playing days were over with. Everything ended up fine. Just need to take it easy and let it heal and then it will be as good as new.
Hoping for a speedy recovery for you.

Been up since 4, as usual. Just sitting here watching the white stuff falling. Wishing a speedy recovery to you so you can get back to our beloved SPORT. What we do is way more physical than golf and it is a sport.:lol:

Golf? The only time you even breath heavy is when you hit too far from the cart path when it's cart path only !

I had the carpal tunnel surgery on both hands back in 97 and it was a total success, 20 years now and no problems. It's a little pain now but you will be glad you did it. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Wow ! 20 years pain free ! Good news ! I went back to my dr complaining of pain in my shoulder he fixed 3 years ago. His reply " you didn't expect it to last forever , did you ?". Was afraid to ask how long this surgery might last.

Had that surgery a few years ago. Really thought my detecting and guitar playing days were over with. Everything ended up fine. Just need to take it easy and let it heal and then it will be as good as new.
Hoping for a speedy recovery for you.

Thanks. Just what I needed to hear !

I was up at 5:30 this morning for a 6:45 appointment for a root Canal. Glad that's over. My wife had carpal tunnel surgery a number of years back and surgery was successful. She has not been bothered at all since the surgery.

Give it a little time to heal and you will be back out playing in the dirt.

Been up for a couple hours now just listening to the sleet bounce off the windows. Can't sleep. Had carpal tunnel surgery less than a day ago and the whole thing throws your world a little out of wack. Definitely gonna put a crimp in my hobby ( I don't consider it a "sport" unless you run while swinging ).i was off to a good start with 9 silvers and an 1866 half penny. Oh well.
Anyone who's happy with this surgery, feel free to let me about it. HH !
I often run while swinging

Having both hands done at once is how you discover who your very best friends are. When I had CP surgery 25 years ago I couldn't do anything with that hand for at least a few days. Then slowly over the next few weeks I was able to do more and more. Getting both hands done at once would have gone something like this.....

Me: I have to go.

wife at that time: You have to pee again?

Me: No, the other.

wife at that time: You're on your own, mister. :lol:

On a happier note, I'm more than 25 years pain free. No lasting effects of any kind.

I wish you a fast and comfortable healing Wom! Good on ya for being up super early and on the Forum!...Those peaceful hours of the dark morning with a nice snowfall are a treasure few experience, no matter what the circumstances..Good on ya mate!.

Having both hands done at once is how you discover who your very best friends are. When I had CP surgery 25 years ago I couldn't do anything with that hand for at least a few days. Then slowly over the next few weeks I was able to do more and more. Getting both hands done at once would have gone something like this.....

Me: I have to go.

wife at that time: You have to pee again?

Me: No, the other.

wife at that time: You're on your own, mister. :lol:

On a happier note, I'm more than 25 years pain free. No lasting effects of any kind.

:laughing::laughing: LOL! I would have been on my own too!
I had six weeks between surgeries.

Back
Top Bottom