Gold #12 for 2017

Joshc214

We had a good size swell with onshore winds and a strong north current hit yesterday... over night the winds shifted offshore and the current died. I already knew this was going to be a good day before I left this morning. The north current from yesterday opened up a few nice troughs all the way down to rock bottom.

High tide was at 6:30, so I had to work the top slope down as the tide slowly dropped. I didn't have access to the deeper troughs til about an hour before I had to leave. In the last hour I pulled the 2 skeleton keys and the 10k gold ring. The ring was covered in green build up, took 6 vinegar/boiling water treatments to finally get the crud off of it.

Its been a really good year for me so far! Looking forward to all the spring breakers showing up now!!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 414
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 399
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 392
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 403
:dingding: Dude you're working some good mojo and skill! :yes:

way to go,very nice ring!!!!! . ido have a question are the beachs down your way safe to hunt at night?

Man you got the Hammer down! I've yet too find any gold for the year

Congrats on the gold , be safe ! HH

Thanks Ricki!

Man you got the Hammer down! I've yet too find any gold for the year

Thanks OBN! I have been hunting quite a bit because of all the night hunts... around 3-4 days per week.

Nice gold. I have yet to find any this year either. You are doing great for Florida.

My beaches look like this as of two days ago:

Thanks Scuba, that does make it a bit difficult to detect! I'm just trying to get a head while I can, I know as soon as that ice thaws all of you northern guys are gonna catch up quick.

you are killing it! congrats

Thanks cntry!

Wow 12 pieces of gold already...Congratulations.

Thank rocky!

Back
Top Bottom