In need of AZ hunting buddy...

rfaatalrashid

Hi all. Heading to Ft Huachuca AZ for military school tomorrow. Going to be there through mid-March. Looking primarily to hunt in vicinity of Sierra Vista/Ft Huachuca/Tombstone Areas, possibly Tuscon. Any takers?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hi all. Heading to Ft Huachuca AZ for military school tomorrow. Going to be there through mid-March. Looking primarily to hunt in vicinity of Sierra Vista/Ft Huachuca/Tombstone Areas, possibly Tuscon. Any takers?

Hi, I live in Sierra Vista. Pretty difficult to find places around here to metal detect. Parks in SV are off limits. Same way in Bisbee, Az. Not sure about Tombstone, but lot of State Trust Land around there which is not legal to detect. If you are looking to hunt for gold there are some good areas up in Ash Canyon or Miller Canyon....

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hi, I live in Sierra Vista. Pretty difficult to find places around here to metal detect. Parks in SV are off limits. Same way in Bisbee, Az. Not sure about Tombstone, but lot of State Trust Land around there which is not legal to detect. If you are looking to hunt for gold there are some good areas up in Ash Canyon or Miller Canyon....

Thx. Finally out here at ft huachuca now. Got the tejon in a few days ago, works like a dream. If u wanna hit up miller canyon on the weekends or wherever...hit me up anytime

Thx. Finally out here at ft huachuca now. Got the tejon in a few days ago, works like a dream. If u wanna hit up miller canyon on the weekends or tot lots or wherever...hit me up anytime

Back
Top Bottom