Pinpointer Comparison Program at Kellyco.

ToddB64

Elite Member
Hi All ! :tiphat:

I really like the Metal Detector Comparison program at Kellyco and use it often. KellycoChick probably worked on that program, as well as others, and they all deserve a big THANK YOU !

There have been a profuse number of new brands and models of Pinpointers entering the market in recent years. These pinpointers all have there own list of specifications and features to boggle-the-mind and make somewhat of a project out of choosing the best-bang-for-our-bucks and needs.

If not already in the works at Kellyco, I would like to suggest that they develop a Pinpointer Comparison program. It would help folks with the decision-making :research: and purchase process, speeding up sales !

Maybe KellycoChick could enlighten us on this subject.

Thanks in advance for your views and comments.

ToddB64

Hey Todd, good to see you posting!

Just an FYI, KellyCoChick has not been on the Forum since May2013. I think she left KellyCo, but maybe someone from that company will chime in.

Yes, KCC is no longer with Kellyco. I will forward your request for a pinpointer comparison program to Kellyco management....

Thanks SeabeeRon and treasure_hunter !

treasure_hunter1.....It was nice of you to forward my request for a pinpointer comparison program to Kellyco management.... :goodjob:

ToddB64

Last edited:
Thanks SeabeeRon and [COLOR=[COLOR="Red"][/COLOR]]treasure_hunter1[/COLOR] !

treasure_hunter1.....It was nice of you to forward my request for a pinpointer comparison program to Kellyco management.... :goodjob:

ToddB64
My pleasure Todd......

Yes, KCC is no longer with Kellyco. I will forward your request for a pinpointer comparison program to Kellyco management....

Hey treasure hunter1 :thumbsup:

We got it done...well, almost. I was just on the Kellyco website and see they took our suggestion and created a Pin-Pointer Comparison program

If you get on their website and pull up any brand/model of metal detector, you will see "Add to compare" right under the Add to cart button.

The only thing I'm just a bit disturbed about is that it has been two years since you forwarded the suggestion to Kellyco management and when I got on the Comparison Program for the Garrett Pro-Pointer AT (aka "Carrot") and the Nokta Pointer Waterproof Pin-pointer, the only thing I could compare was price! All the specifications were "N/A" :(

So, I sent Kellyco a message using their Contact Us form, with comments that I hope will encourage them to finish entering the equally important specifications. I also conveyed in my message that I realize it is probably a superhuman computer task to fill-in all of that data and takes time, but I hoped that they can put more time into finishing the program (adding the specifications data), for the same reason they developed the Metal Detector Comparison program, increasing sales of course!

We will see what results this gets. :ewink: I believe when they finish the program, the end result will be good for customers and Kellyco !

ToddB64

Think your dreaming , no Co. Seems to be willing to make comparison in , things like headphones , coils , Md or PP . We're left with discussions here with mine is better than your's , some times not so nice post. It would be easy to do some regulated testing , headphones could be rated for hearing within certain ranges . How hard would it be for them to tell us which coil wors best under various conditions ? They don't want to mess with sales of any products .
GOod Luck HH

Back
Top Bottom