long island ny, sunday?

BillyB

Im probably going out to a suffolk north shore beach this sunday if anyone wants to join. Early a.m. im taking to newbies out so i figured i would see if anyone is interested.

Well this weekend is supposed to be in the high 40s almost a heat wave lol. I'm thinking of trying to get out and try my new xp deus. Weather permitting.

Well this weekend is supposed to be in the high 40s almost a heat wave lol. I'm thinking of trying to get out and try my new xp deus. Weather permitting.

You got the deus? Thats sweet. I have been trying to decide between the deus and the ctx 3030. Im leaning towards the 3030 but like the deus too

Yeah I just picked it up. If you want to check it out maybe when the weather breaks we can meet up and you can check it out.

I may be able to swing a few hours on Sunday. If anyone ends up going out let me know maybe we can meet up.

Can't say I love mine yet. I've only fired her up once but I think she may be afraid of the snow lol. Maybe this weekend she will come out and play.

Im really torn just saw videos of deus testing and finding a coin below a nail. The ctx didnt make a peep. Now i dont know the settings so it could be bogus. I really dont know what to do. I like all the gps freatures of the ctx but if its not gonna get the goods then its not good. Im buying my next machine based on going to old cabin sites and burnt down homesteads. Probably alot of nails. So confused.

Any of the Minelab FSB units-Explorer,Etrac,CTX are the best turf coin shooters.Look at forum finds posts,all forums,almost all the guys getting multi-hundred silver finds out of public trashy spots are using the FSB's.BUT,they are very heavy and need a slow swing speed and if you are going to hunt fields and woods then the much lighter,faster Deus is the better choice.HH

Any of the Minelab FSB units-Explorer,Etrac,CTX are the best turf coin shooters.Look at forum finds posts,all forums,almost all the guys getting multi-hundred silver finds out of public trashy spots are using the FSB's.BUT,they are very heavy and need a slow swing speed and if you are going to hunt fields and woods then the much lighter,faster Deus is the better choice.HH

Right now im hunting woods with my whites bh 300 which is heavy and unbalanced. I realised alot of the videos i was looking at were old. Im a fan of the gps stuff too. And i like the tones on the ctx better. Thanks for the reply.

Either one you go with, you'll be happy. I personally like the CTX tones better to.

XPs. Pointer I'm looking forward to. Broadcasting through the headfones is hopefully going to be a pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom