Lake Jackson, Tx area

azdirtdigger

Elite Member
Hi all, I'm a fulltime traveler and I will be volunteering at the Brazoria National Wildlife Refuge Discovery Center near Lake Jackson for the next two months. I would like to meet up with locals for a few hunts if possible.

Hope someone hits me up, I have had some fun hunts with locals in other areas during my travels.

Happy Hunting!!

I am up in Humble, about an hour away from you, but am new and pretty useless as far as where to go, but would be happy to join up with you to hunt sometime.

Archer, you might want to try a little detecting around Surfside beach - just a thought. There is a metal detecting club in Brazoria just do a search for MD club in Brazoria County Texas.

Texas ED

Archer, you might want to try a little detecting around Surfside beach - just a thought. There is a metal detecting club in Brazoria just do a search for MD club in Brazoria County Texas.

Texas ED

I am sure I will get to the beach at some point. I am most interested in old coins, tokens etc... - so I spend most of my time looking for and hunting areas where they are more likely. Nothing I enjoy more than rescuing an old coin from the ground.
Hunting is kind of a solitary pastime, but I do enjoy meeting up with other detectors and sharing a hunt.
I will be trying to put a hunt or two together with aperdue while I am here. We are almost an hour and a half apart, It would be nice to hook up with someone closer also.
I looked and didn't find any recent info on a Brazoria MDing club

Happy hunting all!

Should be a little better for me next time. Got an AT Propointer ordered, should be here by Wednesday. Thanks a lot for all the tips you gave me today. It wil definitely be a lot of help in the future. Also picked up one of those walmart shovels that you let me borrow.

Should be a little better for me next time. Got an AT Propointer ordered, should be here by Wednesday. Thanks a lot for all the tips you gave me today. It wil definitely be a lot of help in the future. Also picked up one of those walmart shovels that you let me borrow.

Did you get your carrot? We need to get back out.

Well, our time in Texas is almost over. We head to Louisiana in a couple weeks. I did get to meet a local for a couple hunts (thanks aperdue). We hope to get out one more time for a beach hunt before I leave.

Enjoyed my time and hunts here, but didn't find anything worth bragging about:no:

We are heading next to the Mandeville/Slidell LA area.

Happy hunting all!

Back
Top Bottom