Kind of a turnaround from last week.....

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
More silver but different percentages of 90% to 40%....at least this hunt was up to an average of 1 per box! :laughing::laughing: So all is well in the Kingdom this evening!

Box 1- 2 40% Ag Kens, 3 NIFCs, 1 Au-plated Ken

Box 2 - 4 NIFCs, 1 Proof

Box 3 - 8 NIFCs

Box 4 - 1 64 Ken, 1 40% Ag Ken, 15 NIFCs

Box 5 1 40% Ag Ken, 1 NIFC, 1 Proof

Totals - 1 64 Ken, 4 40% Kens, 31 NIFCs (all keepers), 2 Proofs, 1 Au-plated Ken

in those NIFCs, KT pulled 2 2018 Kens...all last year, KT only got 4 of them. Also KT is very close to completing the first roll....2002 Kens.

Pictures tell the story...in the pic of the 40%ers, the top two were dip cleaned as they were filthy, the bottom two are as found with a slight patina.

Enjoy the pics and best of luck to all MDers and CRHers this coming week! KT did not bother to take a pic of the NIFCs...He will when each roll is completed!

:D:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• CRH 01 24 2019 1 64 Ken.JPG
    CRH 01 24 2019 1 64 Ken.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 181
  • CRH 01 24 2019 4 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    CRH 01 24 2019 4 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 219
  • CRH 01 24 2019 1 Au-plated Ken 2 Proofs.jpg
    CRH 01 24 2019 1 Au-plated Ken 2 Proofs.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 200
Greetings from the palace of her royal highness!
May I congratulate thee on thine excellent recoveries;
Moreover, they do merit admiration indeed!
:D

Greetings from the palace of her royal highness!
May I congratulate thee on thine excellent recoveries;
Moreover, they do merit admiration indeed!
:D

The Princess gives His Majesty the honor of Her Thoughts concerning His Royal Efforts! His Majesty bows to Princess!

Congrats! :hi5: Great finds. :woot:

Thank thee Wolf-Dog. Weeks like this add nicely to the yearly totals!:D:D

Congrats once again KT! I agree with you as far as the goal of a least one silver per box as an average. Annnnd, when they are 90% vs. 40%, All the better.

One of these days you may want to think about having somebody install some additional floor joists or jacks under your house! :laughing:

I wonder if you can calculate exactly how many TONS of boxes you have carried to and fro? Since you got into CRHing? You have to pick each one up twice! I bet you can!

One of these days you may want to think about having somebody install some additional floor joists or jacks under your house! :laughing:

I wonder if you can calculate exactly how many TONS of boxes you have carried to and fro? Since you got into CRHing? You have to pick each one up twice! I bet you can!

The dungeon has solid concrete floor! To think about the tonnage of coins ripped, KT does not even know what a $500 halves box weighs! But it has come to mind a few times. KT uses a collapsible dolly to transport from the Royal Bank to the Chariot, but must lift them into the Chariot. At the Castle, Prince John brings them from the Chariot, into the Royal CRHing Room and places them on the Ripping Table. KT then cuts open the first box, scans to look for enders, then pulls out the first 10 rolls, rips them into a plastic tub, takes the tub to the Royal Searching Chair, where he pulls from that tub, examines each coin under duel lighting, then drops the coin into an empty tub. When that batch is finished, KT walks to the ripping table where the now full tub is emptied into a 1 gallon zip bag, then the process starts over again. After all 5 boxes are completed, the resulting plastic bags are loaded into 2 canvas carrying bags, former tool bags.
These are then carried by KT out of the room and stored in the Chariot, ready to take to the dump bank. At the bank, KT brings the bags to the machine, and then one bag at a time is dumped, roughly 200 dollars in each ziplock bag. Finally then, KT is finished handling that batch of coins!

By KT's reckoning that is 7 times KT actually lifts those coins! No wonder the Royal Back is not what it used to be! Now KT needs to weigh one box and He can run the Royal Calculations! That will happen next week, unless some Royal Reader knows the weight of a box of halves, that includes the wrappers and original box! :lol::lol:

And do you want that in long tons or short tons? There is a difference!:laughing:

The dungeon has solid concrete floor! To think about the tonnage of coins ripped, KT does not even know what a $500 halves box weighs! But it has come to mind a few times. KT uses a collapsible dolly to transport from the Royal Bank to the Chariot, but must lift them into the Chariot. At the Castle, Prince John brings them from the Chariot, into the Royal CRHing Room and places them on the Ripping Table. KT then cuts open the first box, scans to look for enders, then pulls out the first 10 rolls, rips them into a plastic tub, takes the tub to the Royal Searching Chair, where he pulls from that tub, examines each coin under duel lighting, then drops the coin into an empty tub. When that batch is finished, KT walks to the ripping table where the now full tub is emptied into a 1 gallon zip bag, then the process starts over again. After all 5 boxes are completed, the resulting plastic bags are loaded into 2 canvas carrying bags, former tool bags.
These are then carried by KT out of the room and stored in the Chariot, ready to take to the dump bank. At the bank, KT brings the bags to the machine, and then one bag at a time is dumped, roughly 200 dollars in each ziplock bag. Finally then, KT is finished handling that batch of coins!

By KT's reckoning that is 7 times KT actually lifts those coins! No wonder the Royal Back is not what it used to be! Now KT needs to weigh one box and He can run the Royal Calculations! That will happen next week, unless some Royal Reader knows the weight of a box of halves, that includes the wrappers and original box! :lol::lol:

And do you want that in long tons or short tons? There is a difference!:laughing:
I have not actually put a box on a scale but to my recollection one box of halves weighs in at approximately 26 pounds or so. I’ll let you do the royal math from there, but it’s a large number for sure.

I have not actually put a box on a scale but to my recollection one box of halves weighs in at approximately 26 pounds or so. I’ll let you do the royal math from there, but it’s a large number for sure.

KT will wait until next Thursday and weigh the 5 boxes at one time, that will give a weekly weight for easier calculation! :yes:

Another respectable week, congrats again KT!

I looked it up not long ago -- the coins weigh just a bit over 25 pounds per box. Add cardboard and wrappers and it's probably about 25.5 pounds per.

I keep waiting for that all 90% box that'll weigh an extra pound or so, Har!

Back
Top Bottom