I’m back

Jeremy112482

Well i sold my ace 250 a few years ago before my oldest son was born because it was just going to sit around and collect dust with a newborn and new career. Well guess who is showing interest in metal detecting? That’s right, my oldest now wants one.

With that said I’m looking at a new ace 300 but would like some input on some of the new units. I want something with a short learning curve so he can start learning but good enough if i want to go out without him and do more serious hunts.

Any help is appreciated.

Welcome back ! …..from South Carolina !!!!

welcomebackchalkboardhh.jpg

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

Well i sold my ace 250 a few years ago before my oldest son was born because it was just going to sit around and collect dust with a newborn and new career. Well guess who is showing interest in metal detecting? That’s right, my oldest now wants one.

With that said I’m looking at a new ace 300 but would like some input on some of the new units. I want something with a short learning curve so he can start learning but good enough if i want to go out without him and do more serious hunts.

Any help is appreciated.

Ace 300 is the answer in my opinion. Don't get the Equinox 800. way too steep of a learning curve. I own an 800 and love it but took me from March 2018 to October 2018 to learn it and tame it. It is like an unbroken horse to someone coming from the AT Pro. At least that is how I feel about it. Loved the AT Pro and now love the 800.

we need younger people to get interested in this hobby. When a young person or any person ask me about my metal detecting when they see me detecting, I take the time to tell them what they want to know.

You are not far from a salt water beach so I would suggest a multi frequency machine or a pulse.

You are not far from a salt water beach so I would suggest a multi frequency machine or a pulse.

For now i went with the ace 400 and a bounty hunter jr for my son. For now while he is with me I’ll just be doing parks and what not so i don’t have to try and keep him out of a rip current.

Back
Top Bottom