What is better than 69 gold rings?

Kapi

Forum Supporter
70 gold rings!

From an earlier hunt same place the 8 rings (and all the other rings in following days) came from.

Such an odd setting too!

Gold ring number 70 for 2017

Attachments

• Dec 27 17 Gold ring.jpg
    Dec 27 17 Gold ring.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 732
Last edited:
:dingding: That simple setting is really pretty!

:congras: on an outstanding 2017 golden year.

Do you realize you would be a solid #4 " Ring Mama " on the Depot ? And that's against some of the top pirates plundering the gold.

:congras: on an outstanding 2017 golden year.

Do you realize you would be a solid #4 " Ring Mama " on the Depot ? And that's against some of the top pirates plundering the gold.

Yeah OBN is on me A LOT to join that but I don't like that they make you show your face :) It's bad enough I have people from other cities nearby now looking for where I hunt. (not too hard to find a female hunter here). But there are a few female hunters here so I'd rather they not know what I look like :) Maybe if they let me use my silhouette pic... maybe...

Yeah OBN is on me A LOT to join that but I don't like that they make you show your face :) It's bad enough I have people from other cities nearby now looking for where I hunt. (not too hard to find a female hunter here). But there are a few female hunters here so I'd rather they not know what I look like :) Maybe if they let me use my silhouette pic... maybe...

Your one Hell of a Hunter girl! 70 gold rings in a year is what many find in years of hunting. Sure would love to see you over there but I do understand about being watched.

Now if I could get the best male hunter to post on the "D" then I would feel complete. He does not post at all, and flies way below the radar.

Kapi Loose Lips sink ship's

Hunted with OBN , he's always, aware of his surrounding's,looking around for other pirates, he got that jet ski so he can make a quick exit :yes: , there has been only one time anyone could catch him- dead out of water, the time we were to hook up at a well know park for hunting, he couldn't wait for me to show up, i saw from a distance what appeared to be a look a like ghost buster, it kept coming closer, low and behold it was OBN yelling, i forgot to zip up my dry suit, it was filled with water , i said you should have waited for me, you rushed to get the jump, :detector: and looked what happened , after he went over to his suv, i never laughed so hard in my life , you would have had to be their , :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Hunted with OBN , he's always, aware of his surrounding's,looking around for other pirates, he got that jet ski so he can make a quick exit :yes: , there has been only one time anyone could catch him- dead out of water, the time we were to hook up at a well know park for hunting, he couldn't wait for me to show up, i saw from a distance what appeared to be a look a like ghost buster, it kept coming closer, low and behold it was OBN yelling, i forgot to zip up my dry suit, it was filled with water , i said you should have waited for me, you rushed to get the jump, :detector: and looked what happened , after he went over to his suv, i never laughed so hard in my life , you would have had to be their , :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

LOL....Just my way of getting out of there before I was seen... Really..

Obn

I got the master plan, i find a nice Russian girl that want's a jet ski ride, ill just un-zip your dry suit, and we will ride off into the sunset , :surfin::shemademe::sweet::egyptian: HOWBOUTIT ps BEFORE WE LEAVE, you hand over a ring that makes her feel special , ill slice a hole in the dry suit , so you won't look like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPr7cYLq3dk

Last edited:
I have to congratulate you on such a FANTASTIC year!!!! You have done exceptionally well,,,,,I don't know anyone in Florida that has those totals,,,,All of your time and efforts have paid you well,,,,,most people I know are seeing decreases in finds this year,,,,including me,,,,,,,:laughing:best of luck in 2018!!,,,,GL HH

another nice one barb. how many are hiding in your pouch yet for this years reveals? :wow: awesome year . I gotta move south. -7 degrees here at my beaches :shock:

Thats better than One per week! What a great year you have had! We sure enjoyed your antics afield this season! Besides your Gold and silver finds...the entertaining adventures of Mr Carrot and Shelly and all..:laughing:.

Congratulations on an Outstanding year. I can only dream of having a year half as good. I don't find many pieces of gold but I enjoy each and every one of them. You and folks like Joe and Mark are an inspiration to many of us. Keep digging those rings in the new year.

Back
Top Bottom