Its Getting Cold But I Like The GOLD!

romyrome

Elite Member
Man my almost 4 years of detecting not one signet ring and in one week i got 3 :wow: today was a awesome day i managed 5 silver rosies and ANOTHER 10K SIGNET RING:shock: 4 Golds For Me In A Week =) along with 14 mores silvers before the end of the year :D

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 751
  • 5a.jpg
    5a.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 737
  • 2a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 754
  • 3a.jpg
    3a.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 812
  • 4a.jpg
    4a.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 742
  • 9a.jpg
    9a.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 721
  • 8a.jpg
    8a.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 752
  • 7a.jpg
    7a.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 739
  • 6a.jpg
    6a.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 725
Romy, You are finally reaping the rewards for all your research, patience and determination and you deserve it my friend- congrats!!!!! You have already had an amazing year of finds and you are closing it out in style. At the rate you are going I wouldn't be a bit surprised if you got a couple more awesome finds before New Year's. GL & HH! :yes:

Man I REALLY like those signet rings! Ive found one unmarked silver baby signet, but still waiting on that gold! Nice job man!

Great job Romy Congrats you get Signets when you are in a really old and unhunted area. Everybody who was somebody wore a Gold Signet back in the day!

I went 2 years looking hard without finding one, then the first one I found was not only really old and hand carved it has my initials on it! :wow:

Yep I kept that one! :cool:

w10.jpg

I love old signets and have found a lot of them. Very nice score.

As stated. You are in an old area. Hopefully older stuff is deeper. Your hunts remind me of the Detroit river last year. Congrats

You Sir are killing it! I really enjoy your videos btw. Congratulations on a stellar year man. Finishing strong!!! is that a gold tooth in the vial? Ha ha Take Care & Thanks for sharing.

Man my almost 4 years of detecting not one signet ring and in one week i got 3 :wow: today was a awesome day i managed 5 silver rosies and ANOTHER 10K SIGNET RING:shock: 4 Golds For Me In A Week =) along with 14 mores silvers before the end of the year :D

DNANGGGGG That's awesome! Merry Christmas, indeed!

Congrats on the 4 in a week. Love those signet rings and I've yet to find one. Someday i'll find one along with that necklace I've been looking for

You've been knockin it outta the park this year. Congrats on all the great finds and many more to you next year. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Thats a Nice one! You must be in that little stretch where you left off? Old swimming hole kind of a place! Sweeeeeet!...
Merry Christmas Mud Puppy :D yeah you nailed it the area was a popular swim hole kinda area back in the day :D and in the past i did ok in areas around it but then i found some info on this spot and boom,,, Payed Off ;)
Nice one Romy! Those old signet rings are top notch man, cleaned up real nice! :yes::thumbsup:
Merry Christmas Dave ! Thanks bud, they were 2nd from the top of my bucket list so that really pleased me and the one with a A is Now my Ring I Sport, fits my ring finger and A is what my last name begins with so win win win :yes:

Romy, You are finally reaping the rewards for all your research, patience and determination and you deserve it my friend- congrats!!!!! You have already had an amazing year of finds and you are closing it out in style. At the rate you are going I wouldn't be a bit surprised if you got a couple more awesome finds before New Year's. GL & HH! :yes:
Thanks George, its the best feeling when all the hrs of research (screwing around on the comp) pays off :yes: makes ya feel like a kid who got a A on his Big Test :grin: Merry Christmas
Man I REALLY like those signet rings! Ive found one unmarked silver baby signet, but still waiting on that gold! Nice job man!
Merry Christmas cellrdwellr I have always wanted one so bad and found one with my last name Initial on it that fits so i feel like i got my self a xmas gift lol ;) love it :cool:

Yessir....killin' it!
Merry Christmas gordonquixote Thanks bud i seen some of you fellow members numbers this year and said i better try and get mine up a bit cause i was feeling like i need to take up fishing more often hahahahhaha :lol:

Great job Romy Congrats you get Signets when you are in a really old and unhunted area. Everybody who was somebody wore a Gold Signet back in the day!

I went 2 years looking hard without finding one, then the first one I found was not only really old and hand carved it has my initials on it! :wow:

Yep I kept that one! :cool:

View attachment 402598
Merry Christmas Irons yes i knew the area would have some i just didnt expect to find as many as i did so soon hahhahahah i got lucky i suppose, thats what i was there for but really was happy to find anything old, the 1st tiny one gave me hope then the 2nd fatty i knew i had to work harder and boom sure enough my fav number 3 my Last name Begins with a A and it fits my ring finger perfect, best xmas gift to my self ever still in shock :shock:

Congrats! Wheres mine?:?:
:laughing:
Merry Christmas Bud its wrapped in dirt under a tree somewhere :laughing: im sure of it lets keep looking :D
Congratulations, those look amazing!
Thanks matmit Merry Christmas Brother

:dingding: Nice week you're having!
Totally my fav kinda digs old stuff is so cool so i was so happy to share with friends i think the karma put me over some real treats :yes:

Congrats!!! Amazing finds!!
Merry Christmas RRF i still look at em daily like wow i finally got one wait not just one 3 :wow: :D

I love old signets and have found a lot of them. Very nice score.

As stated. You are in an old area. Hopefully older stuff is deeper. Your hunts remind me of the Detroit river last year. Congrats
Merry Christmas Scuba i bet man i would love to see some of yours i bet you got a big collection of em ;)

You Sir are killing it! I really enjoy your videos btw. Congratulations on a stellar year man. Finishing strong!!! is that a gold tooth in the vial? Ha ha Take Care & Thanks for sharing.
Merry Christmas & Thanks Bud ! I'm glad you like the videos bud i work hard at em for sure so its always nice to hear :yes: and yes its a gold tooth solid too 1.78 Grams ;)

Nice old honey hole Romy! Congrats man.
Merry Christmas GroundSweeper Thanks Bud I did a bit of homework and it payed off ;) best feeling ever :yes:

That's amazing man, that old script looks really cool!
Thanks Z Merry Christmas Brother, i think so too man i love those oldies :D

DNANGGGGG That's awesome! Merry Christmas, indeed!
Thanks Skippy Merry Christmas Bud

Congrats on the 4 in a week. Love those signet rings and I've yet to find one. Someday i'll find one along with that necklace I've been looking for
Merry Christmas Numil yeah next on the list is the chain ;)

Awesome my brother, still killing it I see. My 2018 be as nice to you as 2017 was. Peace !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Cliff My Friend Merry Christmas Bud =) i hope Santa brought you everything ya wanted :yes: hope all is well and I look forward to hearing all about your near future finds

You've been knockin it outta the park this year. Congrats on all the great finds and many more to you next year. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
Merry Christmas dsrtdwg1 thanks bud i have really been working had and my gear wow i couldnt have done it with out the support of my friends who got e the amazing gear :D :D :yes:

Back
Top Bottom