I Got the Rare South Beach Pink Unicorn

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
I went this morning for an early pre-sunrise dry sand hunt on South Beach. Conditions were just too rough for a water hunt plus the tide schedule was way off for me. I hunted for about 3 hours and I didn’t see a single other pirate out there either in the water, wet or dry sand. That might actually be a 1st in all my years hunting there. I took the Deleon with Clean Seep Coil that I hadn't used in a long while. I couldn’t believe how heavy the coil felt on my forearm! :blink: I enjoyed my time even though I wasn’t expecting anything significant. The $1 coin was neat as was seeing the 10¢ Euro coin when I got home and went through my finds. It was also neat to go over 100 coins again for the 2nd hunt in a row. The pink unicorn was an eyeball find near the end of the hunt. No gold but it was a good day out there for me. :good:

Attachments

• 10-22-17 South Beach.jpg
    10-22-17 South Beach.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 414
  • 10-22-17.jpg
    10-22-17.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 382
A lot of coinage. You got out and had fun. That is what counts

Hopefully will see you out there this winter Felix. I hit South Beach about 6 years ago and want to try again.

Hehehe, your pink unicorn is a lot better than my only non-metal toy-- this cute little monstrosity that was buried underneath a can I was digging up. He's a rare one alright...

Attachments

• IMG_3074 (1).jpg
    IMG_3074 (1).jpg
    35 KB · Views: 303
Pulling Century days on the beach is not too common at all..Some would say impossible....you seem to be able to do it regularly!...Great hunt and pics of the surf conditions!

Hehehe, your pink unicorn is a lot better than my only non-metal toy-- this cute little monstrosity that was buried underneath a can I was digging up. He's a rare one alright...

Nice haul Felix, TK, are you sure thats not a turd someone drew a face on? :lol: I would of left that thing buried.

Hopefully will see you out there this winter Felix. I hit South Beach about 6 years ago and want to try again.
Looking forward to meeting up if you come down!

Those euro coins make me cringe, chuck em in the garbage.:no:
They're money in the bank to me! I've used them when I've gone over to Spain on my past summer hikes. :yes:

I think you should save it. Seems like everyone that finds "good-stuff" has a toy that models the good stuff. :laughing:
I already got these manly guys to model on occasion David. Plus a pink unicorn is just not my style if you know what I mean! ;):lol:

Attachments

• 20171023_184426.jpg
    20171023_184426.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 179
Hunting just don't seem to turn out that well on the Treasure coast for me right now Felix. A day like you had would be a happy day for me. But just being out there is all worth it even if you come home without anything.

Back
Top Bottom