Four low tide wet sand hunts - Plat, Gold & Silver!

Beautiful hallmarks on that one there Slim!...Great haul!

Thanks Mud! Yea looks like euro hallmarks on it, man they are microscopic though! impossible to see without a loop or a camera with macro.

Platinum usually sells at about the same price as 18K. 14.2 grams Is VERY hefty! NiCE FIND!!

Thanks Skippy! Platinum and 22k+ gold are my favorites to find and hoard.

Finding that kind of treasure says alot about how good you are, or how lucky you are :laughing: Four days. I'm wondering how long you typically hunt on an average day? I like the way you separate the zinc pennies, same as me.
Only time I have any luck at the beach is after a storm, and as us CA hunters know, it never storms in S Cal. Keep up the good work.
HH everyone

Thanks hikerdude! I think its just all the time I put into the hobby. Been hitting the same beaches in OC & LA county and using the same metal detector for 8 years, and definitely some good luck too :yes: If the conditions are good and I'm getting lots of decent targets, I can spend a good 7 hours hunting a beach. takes me a good 15-45 mins to get to the beach, depending on which one I'm going to and traffic ;)

Very nice!

Thanks Nathan91! :cheers:

Dang that was a good paying run. Great job congrats! :cool:

Thanks Irons! :cheers:

Yes those hallmarks are sweet! Congrats and nice work!

Thanks GroundSweeper! :cheers:

Way to keep on killing it out there. Nice finds, congrats!

Thanks Jamflicker!:cheers:

Great job, congrats!!

Thanks Daniel Tn! :grin:

Nice going, I probably won't hit a beach till summer. Unless we get a big storm.:windy:

Thanks metaladdict! yea I hear ya man, hopefully we get some storms soon! On the plus side though, all this warm weather we've been getting has been attracting lots of beach goers :yes:

:thumbsup: Nice work, congrats on some impressive finds, 14.2g of plat is very good!! :)

Thanks sandgroper! Finding Plat is a real treat for sure! :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom