My "Honey Hole"

Nooberz

Since I'm new to this forum, I figured I'd post some pictures of finds that I got from my honey hole a couple of months back. This place was a public square in the middle of town and it was never touched by a metal detector. Here is a group shot of all the finds, minus about 8 or 9 silver and indians. This was in the last issue of relic hunter magazine and Ohio metal detecting magazine. Enjoy! :grin:

The individual pictures were finds from the same place after the total finds picture was taken for the magazines.

Attachments

• Cropped.jpg
    Cropped.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 2,492
  • DSC_0728.JPG
    DSC_0728.JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 2,477
  • DSC_0977.JPG
    DSC_0977.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 2,415
  • DSC_0969.JPG
    DSC_0969.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 2,432
  • DSC_0971.JPG
    DSC_0971.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 2,438
  • DSC_1011.JPG
    DSC_1011.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 2,444
  • DSC_0736 (2).JPG
    DSC_0736 (2).JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 2,461
Simply put "amazing". I'm in Ohio too. Planning on hurting some farm houses I aquired permission for this weekend. Can I borrow some of your luck? Lol:lol:

wow! Now that is one hell of a hunt!! Look at all that good stuff!! Congrats!!!

:wow: Nice!! where abouts you ohio guys at? I am in southwest ohio. I am near Trenton which is in between cincinnati and dayton.

sweet man, glad u posted that here! research people! Kyle found this untouched spot by researchin old maps! virgin spots DO exist!

A public square in the middle of town never touched by a md... that sounds like the beginning of a fairy tale :lol:

Just amazing. Congrats!

Just curious, how did you get permission or get away with MD’ing “A public square in the middle of town”?

I would think that those in power would object to the thought of to someone digging little holes in their public square.

Please enlighten us!

Just curious, how did you get permission or get away with MD’ing “A public square in the middle of town”?

I would think that those in power would object to the thought of to someone digging little holes in their public square.

Please enlighten us!

The town is small, 200 population. If its a public location and there isn't any signs saying I am not allowed, then I detect it, like in this situation.

Back
Top Bottom