What are you reading now

I usually don't read much, my wife brought home a catalog the other day and I can't put it down. It is a 1927 Sears and Roebuck catalog, it has over 1,000 pages and it is unbelievable how many things they sold and the price that things cost back then. Steve.

For fun: John Dies at The End for the hundredth time.

Research (and fun): 20 +/- Books on local history

Read the last of the trilogy The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larson at the end of the summer and I just ordered Superfreakonmics off of Amazon. The Dragon Tattoo series kicked butt!!! :yes:

Read the last of the trilogy The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larson at the end of the summer and I just ordered Superfreakonmics off of Amazon. The Dragon Tattoo series kicked butt!!! :yes:

I just picked up The girl who played with fire at the airport Monday. I didn't read the girl with the dragon tattoo, but I did see the movie (subtitles) and it was one of the best movies I have seen in a while. The girl who plays Salander is a great actress... The movie is in Sweedish with subtitles. I highly recommend it.

Link to trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL8LI-h2WFc

Looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

Thanks

Currently on my reading table.

The Lost Cyclist - an American adventurer's mysterious disappearance.
Just finished this. Great.

A Great Unrecorded History - a biography of E.M Forster (A Passage to India)
Big fan of this writer and half way through this. Nice read.

The Siren - a mystery set in Cambridge England. Haven't started yet. Love English mysteries.

Just finished A Widow for One Year by John Irving and EAGERLY awaiting book 13 of The Wheel of Time, Towers of Midnight by Robert Jordan and Branden Sanderson which is released on 11/3/10.

I'm reading two different books at the moment.

"The Photoshop Channels Book" - Scott Kelby
"Digital Video for Dummies" - Keith Underdahl

Exciting huh? ;)

Back
Top Bottom