Hi Everybody!

oedius

Just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks for keeping me from buying one of the cheap off brand MD's off of Ebay. Now I am looking at a Prizm II or ACE 250 (possibly on Ebay).

Steve

WELCOME!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Welcome aboard!! I too went up to Gander Mountain, looked at a BH quickdraw II, wasn't very impressed. Went down to a hobby store close to me and picked up an MXT. Happy ever since. Look forward to seeing some pics of some awesome finds. Once again, welcome!! Sit back, relax but try not to smack people with your machine.... ;)

HH as always!!

Bri-

Welcome to the forums and the hobby. let m eknow if there is anything I can do for you. :yes:

Welcome Steve. You won't go wrong with either machine. I will say that it would behoove you to buy from a brick and mortar dealer who can help you out after the sale. Ebay might save you a few bucks that you might regret saving.

Hope you get to swingin soon and don't hesitate to ask Q's here.

Greetings and salutations! :lol: Glad to have you with us! good luck and let us see some pics!

Thanks guys! As it stands right now, it looks like I'll go with ACE250. I found brand new one for $214 including shipping & headphones.

http://www.thegarrettstore.com/

This place is in Corpus Christi, TX . They will let me split up payments and they offer product support after sale. They will also take trade-ins if you should decide to trade up.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom