Greeting from Omaha

whoamiwhoareu

Hi everyone! Greetings from Omaha. I used to be registered under this same user name but since the new board was posted it must have erased it. Anyways, I am still considered a newbie to the field. Besides treasure hunting I also hunt ghosts with a local paranormal research group called P.R.I.S.M Paranormal Research & Investigative Studies Midwest. You can check out the website at www.doyouseedeadpeople.org. Anyways, it's great to be back on and I look forward to chatting with everyone.

Cheers,
John

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to some pics of your finds, both treasures and ghosts :shock:

Which detector (metal) do you use?

Good Huntin
Kevin

Hi Kevin. Unfortunately besides being a treasure / ghost hunter, I am also a semi-poor college student. The only detector I could afford was a used Garrett Freedom 1 CDC detector. I gave it a test run and it seemed like it was finding a fair amount of things. I really would like to have a Whites XLT but might have to wait for Christmas. Thanks again for the greeting and I can't wait to report in with my finds ... or sometimes lack of :)

John

Hello whoamiwhoareu (John),
I'm somewhat north of you..up in Yankton, SD..been at this hobby about 2 years..and loving it..always wondered where a good spot might be down in Omaha as I get down there every now and then for a long weekend...

Maybe we could hook up sometime...

Frank

Back
Top Bottom