Still trying to upload picture

mountainman

Can anyone help me here? i click on additional options,browse and then open the folder i'm trying to upload.It see it in window but when i try to preview it, nothing shows up.What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help.

If it's like most fourms the picture must be stored on the web an not on your hard drive. Basically when you post the picture you are providing a URL to where it's store.

Hope that helps.

El Diablo

Mountain man, you can't preview the picture. After you browse and find your picture open it and you see it's location to the left of the word browse. If you hit preview it will tell you you will have to reload the picture but will not show it. Rob

with the additional options on the site you shuold be able to just download right off your harddrive as long as you have the pictures saved there

I was bored the other night and was messing around with avatar pictures and had a little trouble getting one to load, when I finally did it wouldnt let me remove it(and still wont), the address wasnt there... I'm not sure whats up with that but it looks like I'm stuck with the picture I have on there now until I can come up with another one

I usally dont mess with board uploading, I usually just host my own and run the picture out of that, heres a good host site if you want to give that a try... http://photobucket.com/

I'm no computer genius by any means but I'm fairly decent at hosting/uploading pictures, if you want to PM me I'll help as much as I can...

test

[edit]
it seems to work alright, rcasi44 is right though...

I still cant remove it though... this board seems to work a little different than most others I'm on, I'm going to have to play around and figure some things out on here...

Attachments

• wtfcat.jpg
    wtfcat.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 77
Guess it does. Thank you all very much for your help.I appreciate it.Probably could have made it a little larger.MM

Back
Top Bottom