Hello!

GoldRoger

I just bought my first metal detector off eBay a couple of days ago and I am waiting to get it in the mail.  It is a Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101/Tracker IV.  I got it for $75.  I can't wait until it gets in so I can get started on my exciting new hobby  :grin:  I've already been scouting out local ghost towns to visit and luckily there are 3 or 4 within a 30 minute drive from where I live.  I would love to hear some interesting finds that people have uncovered in ghost towns.

Anybody here located in central Arkansas?

Hey Roger - You should have the time of your life = new machine, new sites ! If it does not have an instruction manual with it you can probably download one off the Bounty Hunter site.

I dug my only old silver dollar at a ghost town - 1879 beauty. Good luck, Steve in so az

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you are rearin' to go. Don't hesitate to ask questions here and send those pics.

Good Huntin

Welcome to the forum Roger, and good luck with the new machine. You are gonna love this hobby. :yes:

Welcome to the boards, I have yet to get out to a ghost town, but have a few in mind. Post your experiences soon! :grin:

You're lucky, I don't have any ghost towns here in Illinois. Good luck and welcome. Rob

Back
Top Bottom