Felix Pennies and 14k

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
Today Mark and I went on a water hunt at a regular beach instead of my usual old spots... 5.5 grams of white gold was the highlight... the low light was digging Felix pennies and the beaver tails...

We got to the beach and the wind was out of the east which is bad when you are hoping for the ride to go... it didn't so I couldn't get where I wanted to hunt.. did find the ring in the rocks though..

And Felix.. I threw them right in the garbage along with the beaver tails :laughing:

Attachments

• IMG_0656.jpg
    IMG_0656.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG_0655.jpg
    IMG_0655.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 383
  • IMG_0654.jpg
    IMG_0654.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 396
I don't think those pennies would pass the Felix test, look almost spendable...:lol:

A chunk of yellow to add to the strongbox... No complaints there...

The ringed item, is that a bullet?

Nice score!

Thanks Charlie...

great hunt today craig congrats again on the gold ring its got some good weight too :D

Thanks Mark... I knew it was heavier than my wedding band I wear...

You get gold almost every outing!
I chuck my zincs out in trash too.:D

Thanks Metal but actually I have been in a gold slump recently...

I like the weight and design of that ring! :cheers:

Thanks Mud..

Very nice gold ring there....congrats.

thanks Jim..

I don't think those pennies would pass the Felix test, look almost spendable...:lol:

A chunk of yellow to add to the strongbox... No complaints there...

The ringed item, is that a bullet?

Thanks Bill... I still threw them out :laughing:

Yes, that is a bullet'

Today you get the big shout out......Weeeeeepa!!! 🤑

Thanks Joe.

Today Mark and I went on a water hunt at a regular beach instead of my usual old spots... 5.5 grams of white gold was the highlight... the low light was digging Felix pennies and the beaver tails...

And Felix.. I threw them right in the garbage along with the beaver tails :laughing:
First - you should always emphasize your biggest find of the hunt 1st in your title. So it should've read "14K and Felix Pennies" - that's a rookie mistake but I'll let it slide since you're a big & powerful guy on here! :lol:
Throwing Felix pennies away is just being wasteful. Oh, and here's your :dingding: for the nice ring!! :lol:

First - you should always emphasize your biggest find of the hunt 1st in your title. So it should've read "14K and Felix Pennies" - that's a rookie mistake but I'll let it slide since you're a big & powerful guy on here! :lol:
Throwing Felix pennies away is just being wasteful. Oh, and here's your :dingding: for the nice ring!! :lol:

I put the pennies first for you... I wanted to show you I unfortunately found them.. Who knows maybe they were on their way to FL to hook up with you when I snared them :D

I put the pennies first for you... I wanted to show you I unfortunately found them.. Who knows maybe they were on their way to FL to hook up with you when I snared them :D
You're good Craig, definitely good!:bowdown: :laughing:

I like it,,,,,no, not the Felix's, the gold,,,,,,:laughing:I just got one last month exactly like that and it was even 5.5gs also,,,,:lol:nice catch
about time you show some gold, your hunting buddy was showing you up,,,,,;)GL HH

Nice catch!

Congrats bro!

<°)))>{

Thanks Ice..

I like it,,,,,no, not the Felix's, the gold,,,,,,:laughing:I just got one last month exactly like that and it was even 5.5gs also,,,,:lol:nice catch
about time you show some gold, your hunting buddy was showing you up,,,,,;)GL HH

Thanks Gold... I'm going to tell you the same thing I tell them... I have found plenty of gold over the years and I enjoy them finding gold... I don't have to find it every time I go out.. I just enjoy getting out... ;)

Back
Top Bottom