Favorite Twilight Zones

....or how about episodes you wish they had made ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
twilightzonehuntmud.jpg

There are many good episodes of the original Rod Serling Twilight Zone. One of my favorites is "Willoughby". It's about a guy who's in a high pressure job with a tyrant of a boss and a nagging cold hearted wife. All he wants is to be in a situation where he can relax with no pressure. This was my favorite TV show at the time it was being broadcast.

There are many good episodes of the original Rod Serling Twilight Zone. One of my favorites is "Willoughby". It's about a guy who's in a high pressure job with a tyrant of a boss and a nagging cold hearted wife. All he wants is to be in a situation where he can relax with no pressure. This was my favorite TV show at the time it was being broadcast.

Was this the one that ended with him breaking his pair of glasses.

I always liked the episode where If you upset Anthony, you were wished to the cornfield. I try to watch when they have their marathons. I think they have them New Years and 4th of July.

My favorite is the rich old guy whose 4 greedy relatives come, and he makes them wear special masks or they are written out of the will.

I also like the one about the college professor who is being forcibly retired, and he wants to kill himself until the ghosts of former students show up.

There are a few others that stick in my mind, like the pitchman played by Ed Wynn, and the guy who gives people little items that they turn out to need.

-- Tom

Last edited:
Was this the one that ended with him breaking his pair of glasses.

I always liked the episode where If you upset Anthony, you were wished to the cornfield. I try to watch when they have their marathons. I think they have them New Years and 4th of July.

No, you're thinking of the one with Burgess Meredith as the guy who loved to read. After the H-bomb was dropped he was the only one left and had all the time in the world to read but broke his glasses.
As for Anthony....I actually hated that episode because I wanted to choke the little MONSTER myself.

My favorite is the rich old guy whose 4 greedy relatives come, and he makes them wear special masks or they are written out of the will.

I also like the one about the college professor who is being forcibly retired, and he wants to kill himself until the ghosts of former students show up.

There are a few others that stick in my mind, like the pitchman played by Ed Wynn, and the guy who gives people little items that they turn out to need.

-- Tom
Those two episodes were very good.

Another one of my favorites was called "Five Characters In Search Of An Exit"
Five different people are trapped in a round room and they have no idea why they're there or where they came from. Finally one manages to go over the top and falls. A young girl picks him up and throws him back where he came from and it's a Christmas donation barrel and the ones in the barrel are actually dolls. This book in the photo is a great read for Twilight Zone fans because it tells a lot of information about each chapter and all the things going on behind the scenes.

Attachments

• Image (17).jpg
    Image (17).jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 130

-- Tom
The guy who gives people what they need has a really great ending !

Back
Top Bottom