looking for good headphones for $30 or less.

Dakotademon7

Forum Supporter
Like the title says ,looking for some good full size headphones to start with for $30 or less. My detector takes the large 1/4 jack. I know the real good ones cost more but I'm just looking for a full size starter headphones for now.

The Garrett easy stow are indestructible, and at a great price.

I set my volume control and wrapped it in black tape.

Garrett Master Sound is in your price range. They are not bad, I have 2 sets.

Pros:
Comfortable.
They have separate volume control for each ear.
Plenty of volume adjustment.
They are durable.
Pretty good at cancelling outside noise.

Cons:
Kinda warm for really hot days.
A little bulky compared to the easy stow.

Thanks for the input. Any well known dealers on here that would give me a good deal ? I was given an offer from a member by PM on some headphones but I don't feel comfortable buying front a normal member on here. I don't know the members well enough on here to trust buying stuff yet.

Thanks for the input. Any well known dealers on here that would give me a good deal ? I was given an offer from a member by PM on some headphones but I don't feel comfortable buying front a normal member on here. I don't know the members well enough on here to trust buying stuff yet.

I got a never used pair of UR30's that came with the CTX I'm fixing to post to the classifieds in a day or two. If you got something to trade pm me. Check my feedback;) You can check what they go for on fleabay.

Pick up the phone and call a couple of the sponsors here. I have had great service and prices from Phil at Myers Metal Detecting. Quick shipping too.

Back
Top Bottom