22K gold Wedding Band

Unfortunately the coin is not gold... sure made my heart skip a beat though.. Its some french coin but it sure looks like gold.. I'll have it checked tomorrow.. don't think so though.. :no:

I went to a local shop to get the weight checked and see what the value was but they were closed... though I was there during normal business hours..

I'll let you guys know :)~

By the way.. I am seriously thinking of trading my MXT for a beach detector so I can get to the water without my detector going senile... anyone think that is a good idea or insanely stupid? also I think the weight of the MXT is killing my shoulder... either that or sell my computer system and get a beach detector..

What's the best beach detector? I have to get looking.. maybe I should read other forum threads for that :P

Nice 22 k ring,what's the gram weight on that ticket:?:

The Gram weight was 6.06 and the place only offered $156.00 in gold value... I called a friend 200 miles away that buys gold and they said it's worth $192.00 melt value minus their percent of course.. I'm thinking of buffing it and consigning it or just keeping it... but I really should sell it all and get a alittle PI detector for the wet part of the beach that my MXT balks at...

I never think the reading is anything but zinc penny

I been leaving a lot of zinc penny finds for the next person. I have the M6 by White's. I wonder if the readings at the same as the MXT.
Nice 22k ring. I really got to start digging it all. I don't know how many I don't hit probing and give up on them.
M6 By White's Greenville Michigan Mike
My Barber Dime reads 77 I had been leaving those as well figured they were just mid 70s pennies. I guess I have to stop giving up on signals so much. I use to find so much with my Eagle ll. I guess I am expecting the M6 to read out like it did. Seems I dug a clad quarter once that was misreading like a penny.

Nice ring

M6 by White's Greenville Michigan Mike Sidewalk to Curb search

Back
Top Bottom