Tom Bosley dies at age 83

Utah_T-Hunter

Elite Member
Happy Days icon Tom Bosley died yesterday morning at 4am in his California home of heart failure. He was battling lung cancer as well as a terrible staph infection.

He will always be remembered as Howard Cunningham on the 1970’s era show Happy Days and on Murder She Wrote with co-host Angela Lansbury. He also was in many movies and hosted the commercial for Glad trash bags.

What an awesome actor! He will be missed a great deal.

I thought he kind of went below his dignity when he was the spokesman for that chincy wholesale outfit who basically sells imported junk for resale. But who didn,t love "Happy Days?"

Yep. RIP. All the old timers I grew up watching are passing on. Couldn't wait for Happy Days to come on every week when I was like 14 yrs old.
Tony Curtis died a couple of weeks ago also.

Yep. RIP. All the old timers I grew up watching are passing on. Couldn't wait for Happy Days to come on every week when I was like 14 yrs old.
Tony Curtis died a couple of weeks ago also.
Jamie Lee is a fox. Must be the yogurt or because I am an old fart..............Tony was a great actor as well.........

For a long time I never watched Happy Days because I was sitting along the main drag on my motorcycle, leaning back watching all the gals drive by. I never could figure out why they were all yelling "Hey Fonzy!"

Back
Top Bottom