• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

may buy BH sharp shooter II

keith73

Hi all,

I may buy the sharp shooter 2. Is it a good MD? What's the max price I should pay?

Later all.

The Sharpshooter is a less than average detector. You can expect to pay around 300.00 dollars for one. You would be much better off with a Fisher 1236X2 for around 320.00 or a Minelab Musketeer for 350.00. These two detectors are far and above better in depth and performance over the Sharpshooter.

hi, i have a bounty hunter pioneer 202 or some thing like that, i use it for a back up machine, or a loaner,, i dont know any thing about the sharp shooter, but i would suggest that if you are going to spend $300 plus on a machine, then go ahead and get a garretts or whites or one of the other well thought of name brands, i dont get much more than 4 inches of depth out of my bounty hunter, and with only 3 beep tones its hard to get to know, by that i mean the odd chatter, and display icons that help me guess what the target is before i dig, well then there is always the resale value if you want to upgrade, bounty hunters dont seem to have a very good resale value, i guess its because you can find cheap bounty hunters at walmart, and every where else, good luck on what ever you decide,

Back
Top Bottom