minus tide gold

brncofan

Elite Member
got out yesterday with craig and robert for a hunt hours into my hunt i was finding nothing but fishing weights and clad then hit a small silver ring later after that i got the stainless ring i thought was gold when i first saw it in my sifter ,and then just when i almost quit for the day i got a slamming solid 15 on my nox in waist deep water and i said to myself thats gold it just had that sound to it and how solid the signal was im sure you guys that run the nox know what im saying i end up digging a nice 18k wedding band 3.4 grams that made my day thanks for looking H.H.:D Mark

Attachments

• 100_0185.jpg
    100_0185.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 720
  • 100_0186.jpg
    100_0186.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 702
  • 100_0187.jpg
    100_0187.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 750
  • 100_0188.jpg
    100_0188.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 676
  • 100_0184.jpg
    100_0184.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 696
Was I there? :lol: Nice Mark.. the food and our waitress was good.. she was nice to take off her wedding set so we could weight it in our hands.. too bad she wasn't in the water and lost that :laughing:

:dingding: Congrats on the nice score! Now let's be truthful here Mark, since you've been hunting a bit with Craig, he has been saying on here for years that he throws out the Felix pennies. That's not true right? You've never witnessed him do that and he makes that up right? :lol:

:dingding: Congrats on the nice score! Now let's be truthful here Mark, since you've been hunting a bit with Craig, he has been saying on here for years that he throws out the Felix pennies. That's not true right? You've never witnessed him do that and he makes that up right? :lol:

When i am lazy I pull them out of my finds pouch and throw them on the parking lot but I usually just go to a trash can and throw them out.. but the old sites we hunt don't usually have Felix pennies..

When i am lazy I pull them out of my finds pouch and throw them on the parking lot but I usually just go to a trash can and throw them out.. but the old sites we hunt don't usually have Felix pennies..
You couldn't let Mark answer? You're afraid the truth will get out? :p :laughing:

absolutly felix dont believe a word he tells you :lol:

Sweet save Mark! Love the 18k'ssss!
thanks joe me too!!!:D

Awesome finds....Congrats!!!
thanks very much

Mark, congrat's on the Nox Gold, now that i said that:?: who got the free meal tickets out of all three of you :lol:
thanks earl robert bought dinner for us

Sweet score Mark.. hopefully the next 1 has some big ice waiting in it for you
yeah thats one of my bucket listers thanks steve

You lie like a rug... :laughing:
NO!!!im a good catholic;);)
Fantastic catch, i will keep my eyes open for 15's...
thanks zee even single digits dig them as well my 18k braclet was a 6

Love that stamp- congrats on the 18k Mark!
thanks george i thought the stamp was nice too when i saw 750:D

When I start pulling fishing weights, I slooowww waaayyy dowwwnnn.

Nice rescue!

R5

Back
Top Bottom