Super Bowl Tickets!!

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
A friend of mine has two tickets for the 2019 Super Bowl, both box seats. He paid $3,500 each but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...It's at Faith Lutheran Church in Port Huron at 3pm. Her name is ANN, she's 5'4", about 115 lbs, good cook too.....She'll be the one in the white dress. 🙂 🙂

That was a funny one, well worded, had me thinking it was a serious ticket ad at first :laughing::laughing::laughing:

(not that I'd ever pay the prices they want for any football game tickets :shock: :lol:)

way to funny

A friend of mine has two tickets for the 2019 Super Bowl, both box seats. He paid $3,500 each but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...It's at Faith Lutheran Church in Port Huron at 3pm. Her name is ANN, she's 5'4", about 115 lbs, good cook too.....She'll be the one in the white dress. 🙂 🙂

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

This is a joke right?

Who ever heard of a 5'4" Port Huron Lutheran bride weighing less than a buck eighty AND wearing a white dress on her wedding day?

Unless Shes on the ugly side of 12 yrs old or a guy! I mean C'mon! Soooo Obvious! :laughing:

Last edited:
This is a joke right?

Who ever heard of a 5'4" Port Huron Lutheran bride weighing less than a buck eighty AND wearing a white dress on her wedding day?

Unless Shes on the ugly side of 12 yrs old or a guy! I mean C'mon! Soooo Obvious! :laughing:

That's my fiance you're talking about. She ain't an ounce over one fiddy. Granted, she's only 4'-6", but hey, 2" taller and she'd be square.

Back
Top Bottom