Heavy hunt produces

steve in so la

Forum Supporter
We had unusual cool weather today so I took advantage and detected some parks & schools for about 6 hours. Dug 138 coins, a gold pendant & 2 silver items. Also got a $1.00 Mexican coin as well as a 50 cent and 25 cent one. Also several tokens for pizza, etc around town.
The 24 inch necklace is 925, the gold pendant of the kids is stamped 10 K and the Pope John medal is stamped 24K over 925. Most of the 24K gold is worn off now, leaving mostly silver. What a day - early bed time tonight !! Got 16 nickels - Fisher 1266 XB. steve in so az

Attachments

• pope.jpg
    pope.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 179
WTG Steve ! Very nice necklace and pendant ! I wish some of those rich Arizona folks would move to Tobacco Road... HH Roadrunner_426

Nice going Steve!

It is beginning to cool down in CA as well. Maybe I'll get a chance to go hunting myself this weekend.

Still super hot in Illinois. Any gold is a good day. I'd really like a day like yours soon. Rob

Guess you guys are sending the hot stuff here. Mid & upper 90's today thru Monday. Hitting 100+ Tues. & Wed. Humidity is very high ( 70 - 100 %). Backing down thru 90's by next weekend.

more good stuff as usual steve your almost making me regret leaving arizona .i haven't seen the weather there in awhile is it cooling off because the monsoons yet steve?

Del - Finally the monsoons hit - about a week ago. Matter of fact, last night we had to cover up with a sheet as it got cool overnight. Raining right now - cant go out and detect. But that's ok - got rid of the heat for a while. Supposed to be close to 100 again by Friday. Steve in so az

Back
Top Bottom