Off to Iraq

I've just returned from vacation and got on line. I hope you get a chance to get on line to see these late well wishes. Thank you for your service and watch your six. Cladius. :grin:

BEARMAN, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY., AND TO ALL THOSE IN YOUR UNIT ALSO. WE PRAY FOR A SAFE TOUR OF DUTY AND A SPEEDY RETURN TO THE STATES. IF INCLINED PLEASE POST YOPUR ADDRESS SO THAT MEMBERS OF THE FORUM CAN SEND YOU MAIL. AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE.

GOD BLESS

VERN2SJC

Hi everyone and thank you for all of the kind and encouraging replies. I'm at my predeployment MOB station at Camp Shelby Mississippi right now and finally had some time to use the internet at their net cafe. It's extremely hot here, but it's only gonna get hotter and hotter still when I get in country. I miss chatting with you all and seeing all of your new finds. Everyone kept asking me if I was gonna take my detector with me, lol. Yeah, I 'll look for land mines right? I barely will have room to pack what I have to take over there.
Anyway, just wanted to say hi and thanks and I'll drop another line as soon as I can. God bless you all.

Bear

Bear, my thoughts and prayers go out with you. Keep yer head down, and come back safe. We WILL keep a light on in the window for ya bud. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom