TV adds I wish I could make changes to.

anyone else think

The Arbey's spokesman "We have the meats" is the most irritating of the lot?
I hit the mute button every time I hear that voice.

The Arbey's spokesman "We have the meats" is the most irritating of the lot?
I hit the mute button every time I hear that voice.

When I was in the hospital (and watching a LOT of TV) in February, that "Meats" ad was on all the time. At first I thought it was funny but, yeah, it did kinda wear thin after a week. There was some hearing aid ad too in which the announcer kept trying to be funny ("But we can't think of it right now", etc). :mad:

Anyone in the Northeast has probably heard the Kars for Kids jingle on the radio 50 times a day, now they made a tv commercial :mad:

I could watch all the All State Mayhem commercials all day though, those crack me up.

I listen to WFAN on the radio for sports talk and they play that commercial CONSTANTLY.....drives me nuts !

Cashnet USA makes my skin crawl. Any commercial Shaq is in.

I'll add some-

I can't stand the guy on the Trivago commercials,there's some weird creepiness to him.

The car-max ones with the wEbEsedEbO guy

Just about any advertisement for prescription medication - anyone remember the one with the pipe people with bladder problems? I think they all started with that one.

Someone mentioned the Cashnet usa, definitely annoying.

How about "CladNetUSA" man ? (also known as Mud-puppy) :laughing::laughing::laughing:
cladnetusaman_mud.jpg

Arbys, cashnet, US Humane Society, ASPCA anything with animals with people asking for money all channel changers.

The back + knee brace adds show a bunch of liars with no real problems.

To list all of the dumb adds would be a long list.

Back
Top Bottom