Bittersweet eyeball score

Oldsjunkie

Forum Supporter
Unfortunately our local coin shop and Whites dealer closed down a year or so ago? Maybe longer, I just finally moved back to my hometown over the winter. Been eyeballing the Whites banner over the door for a long while and was working on finding out who owned the building to see if I could grab it. Well guess who was changing the locks on the place when I stopped across the street for coffee?

A little faded, but a nice hanger for the man cave! :aok:

Attachments

• whitesbanner.jpg
    whitesbanner.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 362
Got it hung up in the spot I saved months ago when I started eyeballing the banner. Perfect fit!

Edit: By the way, Eat your lunch...

Attachments

• detectingcorner.jpg
    detectingcorner.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 343
Ha! Kurt from the Hoover boys diggin big copper on TV in the man cave . đź‘Ť
If there is a fridge full of beer there I want to move in .
Congrats on the sweet banner đź‘Ť.
Dew

Ha! Kurt from the Hoover boys diggin big copper on TV in the man cave . đź‘Ť
If there is a fridge full of beer there I want to move in .
Congrats on the sweet banner đź‘Ť.
Dew

Thanks Dew! Got that mini fridge, but the beers never stay in there for some reason! I rarely leave the garage...:D

Kurt looks a little perplexed by the White’s banner, but sometimes us Garrett users just don’t know what’s good :laughing: Fantastic banner, and nice job keeping your eyes peeled to rescue it! Cool cave set up, too :cool:

Kurt looks a little perplexed by the White’s banner, but sometimes us Garrett users just don’t know what’s good :laughing: Fantastic banner, and nice job keeping your eyes peeled to rescue it! Cool cave set up, too :cool:

LOL! Yeah, he does look a little confused. "What's with the black elbow box?".

Thanks, I really like the way everything came out. We bought the house in November and the garage was just 2X4s inside. Did everything including building the workbench. My girl calls it the "clubhouse"...:D

Back
Top Bottom